Everybody loves a good deli. From the homey atmosphere, to the classic cooking that comes close to (or is better than) your Mom’s dinners, delis are the way to go. Whether it be American comfort food, such as a bagel or hamburger, or traditional German food that gets you in your feels, there is probably a deli than can satisfy your hankering.

Like many of you (I’m sure), I spend excessive amounts of time drooling over episodes of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives with the great Guy Fieri. So here’s a list of the best delis featured on good old Triple-D, so that no matter where you are, you can have a killer sandwich at that affordable deli cost.

1. Norton’s Pastrami and Deli (Santa Barbara, CA)

delis

Photo courtesy of dinnersdriveinsdiveslocation.com

Norton’s dishes out some of the best pastrami in the country. It sticks to the East Coast tradition of pastrami-making and has six varieties. Try the PLT (pastrami, lettuce, tomato) or even a pastrami dog. If pastrami isn’t your thing, have no fear: this Italian deli has plenty of other delicious choices, from chicken sandwiches to Italian platters.

2. Miller’s East Coast Deli (San Francisco, CA)

delis

Miller’s East Coast Deli specializes in superb Kosher cooking. For those of you from the East Coast at school in Cali who miss the New York delis you grew up with, Miller’s is the place to be. With out-of-this-world corned beef sandwiches, matzoh ball soup, breakfast sandwiches and last but not least potato latkes, Miller’s will make your tummy and your heart happy.

3. Bagel Delicatessen (Denver, CO)

delis

Bagel Delicatessen has well…bagels. Words cannot express the love I have for bagels, but, man, am I picky. Bagel Deli, though, is said to have some killer bagels (as Guy would say) and I have faith Guy is correct. Even though it’s not in New York, where we all feel comfortable getting a bagel, it still has the favorites: lox, egg salad, cream cheeses galore, and even matzo ball soup.

4. Ben’s Best Kosher Deli (Rego Park, New York)

delis

As the Jewish gal I am, nothing compares to a real Jewish deli. From brisket and knishes, to soups, sandwiches and blintzes. Ben’s Best Deli embodies everything and then some. Dine in or take out ’cause Ben’s got your back.

5. The General Muir (Atlanta, GA)

delis

This deli, as Guy would say, is a real trip to Flavor Town. The General Muir has fantastic menu options no matter the time of day. With a bar, a bakery, dine-in and take-out, The General Muir will satisfy whatever cravings you may have. They feature items such as kugel, deviled eggs, burgers, baked goods, and quince tarts. If you’re ever in Atlanta, Guy would encourage a little detour.

6. Ingrid’s Kitchen (Oklahoma City, OK)

delis

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

Ingrid’s Kitchen serves up diner classics, but more importantly traditional German dishes. They feature schnitzel and bratwurst sausages among other German favorites, but also crush a Reuben. Don’t be afraid to waltz into this culinary gem.

7. Rex Italian Foods (Norridge, Illinois)

delis

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

Rex Italian Foods is classic Italian food at its finest. It has a large selection of Italian meats and cheeses to make epic deli sandwiches. There are also cases of Italian favorites like meatballs and eggplant Parm. An Italian’s heaven.

8. DiPasquale’s (Baltimore, Maryland)

delis

Photo courtesy of bizj.us

This next Italian deli is also a diner. Family recipes haven’t changed since Di Pasquales opened its doors. From homemade ravioli to sausages and fried mozzarella this restaurant has something for everyone.

9. Oohhs & Aahhs Gourmet Deli (Washington, DC)

delis

Photo courtesy of oohhsnaahhs.com

Oohhs & Aahhs specializes in soul food from fried chicken, to mac and cheese and collard greens that will definitely make you say “oohh” and “aahh.” Whether you want to pick up this comforting food or dine in, this is some damn good soul food.

10. Savoy Cafe & Deli (Santa Barbara, CA)

delis

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

This joint uses only fresh, healthy ingredients to create tasty spins on our favorite dishes. From french toast and eggs Benedict for breakfast, to chicken marsala for dinner, Savoy does it all. Check out this cafe and deli to taste these twists on classic dishes.

11. Gian’s Deli (Stockton, CA)

delis

Photo courtesy of giansdeli.com

Gian’s is a family-run deli and restaurant that still has many ingredients shipped directly from Italy. The sandwiches are a hit with their imported cheeses and house made meats. The real-deal Italian comfort food like lasagna from scratch also keeps customers coming back for more.

12. Loleta Cheese Market (Loleta, California)

delis

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

This Cheese Factory takes homemade to a new level. Making all of their cheese from scratch, this gem has everything from jack to cheddar. They upgrade their cheese offerings by creating mouthwatering dishes like mac and cheese. This place is definitely a must-visit.

13. Kenny & Ziggy’s (Houston, Texas)

delis

Photo courtesy of guyfieri.com

Last but not least, Kenny & Ziggy’s is a classic New York deli seated in the South. They serve outstanding corned beef sandwiches and their special fried kreplach. Located in a strip mall, don’t let its appearance keep you from checking this deli out.

Whether you’re in California, Texas or New York, there are fantastic delis everywhere. From Italian, to soul food and even Kosher, you can never go wrong at a deli. Your stomach, and wallet, will thank you.