Not all juice bars are created equal. In fact, there is one juice bar that stands above the rest. This, my friends, is the one and only Juice Press. Juice Press is one of the leading juice companies in NYC, and this is not without reason. Juice Press creates the stuff, I’m just here to state the facts. Here’s why you gotta hit up Juice Press:

They “get us.”

Juice Press

Photo by Jessie Fitts

We get it — not all college students love the taste of juiced vegetables. Most of you are instantly turned off by the thought of a green juice. Juice Press has made it their job to not only educate us on these superfoods, but to make them taste good. Take one sip of a doctor green juice and you won’t believe me when I tell you it has any ounce of kale.

Sickness, energy, pre-workout, or hangover, juice press has always got your back. Try the mother f&*%in’ fireball after a long night out and soon all your regrets will be whisked away.

They pledge transparency.

Juice Press

Photo by Jessie Fitts

Ever wonder where your juice came from? With what and how it was made? Well, Juice Press will answer all your questions with absolutely no secrets.

At the Juice Press super kitchen in Long Island City, take a stroll through the hallways and prepare to be amazed at the works happening within. Behind the large glass windows, Juice Press is creating organic, non HPPed juices through completely sanitary means.

They’re 100% organic.

Juice Press

Photo by Jessie Fitts

What’s this whole “organic” deal anyway? Well, check out this video and see some of the few benefits of organic eating. Believe it or not, not all juice companies use organic produce.

Juice Press uses all 100% organic ingredients and maintains this integrity to give you the best stuff possible.

They don’t HPP their juices.

Juice Press

Photo by Jessie Fitts

HPP, short for high pressure pasteurization, is used by many juice companies to increase shelf life. Great, right? Not really.

HPP takes away a ton of nutritional benefits from the juices. Think about it for a minute- why would a juice made completely out of raw fruits and vegetables have a shelf life over a couple days? As we know very well as college students, vegetables sure do not last. Get your juice #fresh.

They are absolutely completely delicious.

Juice Press

Photo by Jessie Fitts

It doesn’t stop at juices — Juice Press has a wide variety of made to order smoothies, foods, juice cleanses, and salads.

Hopefully, Juice Press will change your view on health and life as it did mine. Juice Press is about what you leave out of your diet — and for them that is the processed junk that most of us are caught eating in the late hours of the night.

Check out the Juice Press website to see in greater depth the benefits of juicing, eating vegan, and of raw foods. I also suggest spending some time in the learn section if you want a laugh or two.

Juice Press

Photo by Jessie Fitts