New York summers are known to be ridiculously hot and overwhelmingly humid. Light, refreshing, and utterly delicious popsicles are the go-to when you want to cool down and relax. These spots are serving up some of the best popsicles in the NYC area.

people’s pops

popsicles

Photo courtesy of redtri.com

With a seasonal menu featuring ingredients from local greenmarkets, people’s pops are always offering surprising and innovative flavors that never fail to cool you down. You can find them at Chelsea Market, the High Line, or any of the weekend fleas in Williamsburg, Fort Greene, Prospect Park, and DUMBO.

La Newyorkina

popsicles

Photo courtesy of @happyhungrysisters on Instagram

La Newyorkina serves up traditional paletas that are crazy refreshing and changing seasonally. You can find them on the High Line and at Brooklyn Fleas in the warmer months, but year round they’re sold at The Big Gay Ice Cream shops around the city.

Popbar

popsicles

Photo courtesy of @foodrageous on Instagram

Popbar offers dozens of popsicle flavors ranging from dulce de leche and green tea to classics like vanilla and dark chocolate. You can also dress your pop with toppings like granola, coconut, and nuts. This West Village staple offers sorbetto, gelato, and yogurt based pops, so you’re sure to find something here that you’ll enjoy.

Brewla Bars

popsicles

Photo courtesy of @brewlabars on Instagram

Brewla Bars offer five delicious flavors made with bases of cold brewed coffee, tea, and root beer. While they don’t rep their own store front, they can be found at Union Market in the LES and a number of other specialty retailers throughout NYC.

Chloe’s Soft Serve Fruit Co.

popsicles

Photo courtesy of @chloesfruit on Instagram

Famous for their soft serve made from just fruit, water, and a touch of organic cane sugar, Chloe’s also sells Soft Serve Fruit Pops – the same soft serve just poured into a pop mold with a stick. They offer six classic flavors, and the dark chocolate, mango, and pineapple should definitely be considered. You can buy these pops at their flagship store in Union Square or find them at select grocery stores throughout the city.

Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar

popsicles

Photo courtesy of @yyoommzz on Instagram

Situated on the roof of the Conrad Hotel in Battery Park, the Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar is where you should go if you’re looking for a popsicle-inspired cocktail. Loopy Doopy takes booze-infused people’s pops’ popsicles and sticks them in glasses of sparkling wine. Stunning views, popsicles, and Prosecco? C’mon.

Sley Deli & Grocery

popsicles

Photo courtesy of @sley_ice_cream on Instagram

The storefront of this simple looking bodega in Borough Park, Brooklyn may trick some into thinking it’s just another deli. But behind the stacked shelves of traditional Mexican ingredients are freezers and freezers filled to the brim with authentic Mexican ice pops, or paletas.

Grom

popsicles

Photo courtesy of @gromgelato on Instagram

Although famous for their mind-blowing gelato, Grom also serves frozen fruit bars called Ghiacciolo. Grom sources seasonal fruit that is picked when perfectly ripe and features ingredients like strawberries, raspberries, and pomegranate. These fruity pops are light, refreshing, and likely going to make you want another.

Ice & Vice

popsicles

Photo courtesy of @hannahkimchun on Instagram

This LES ice cream shop has been attracting lots of hype within the past year, and for good reason. Their experimental flavors like Coffee & Champagne and Food Baby are showing just how unique ice cream can get. This past September, Ice & Vice’s menu featured Gold Digger and Shiso Pretty popsicles. With a constantly changing menu, you’ll have to check if these creative pops are added back any time soon!

Hurry up and get ’em while they’re cold.