For those of you planning on attending Outside Lands this year at San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park, prepare yourself for a celebration of not only music, but food as well. With a selection of 79 different food vendors, you’ll be sure to find something to satisfy your festival food cravings this summer. Featured below is a list of a few of Outside Lands’ delicious food options to get your tastebuds ready for three days of food paradise.

1. Pica Pica Arepa Kitchen

outside lands

Photo courtesy of @joycee901 on Instagram

Pica Pica Arepa Kitchen is a Venezuelan restaurant specializing in handcrafted arepas (grilled corn pockets) stuffed with shredded beef, plantains, beans, pulled pork, spicy chicken or grilled tofu. The menu is allergen-friendly, gluten-free, and has vegan and vegetarian options as well.

2. Rich Table

outside lands

Photo courtesy of @wisequark on Instagram

Head to Rich Table for giant-sized doughnut holes that are coated in dried porcini mushrooms and served with a side of melted Raclette cheese, creating a savory twist to the already cherished treat. This clever spin on the classic donut will make you wonder how you managed to live for so long without this level of decadence.

3. Escape From New York Pizza

outside lands

Photo courtesy of @livinglaughlove on Instagram

The pesto potato and roasted garlic pizza from Escape From New York Pizza is a reason itself to buy a ticket to Outside Lands this year. With whole cloves of garlic, thin slices of red potatoes, and a creamy pesto spread, this combination poses a challenge to the typical pepperoni and cheese pizza. Be sure to stop by and try a slice or two.

4. Nombe

outside lands

Photo courtesy of @baoandbutter on Instagram

Nombe offers casual and delicious Japanese and Californian street food. With a menu full of ramen burgers and sushirritos, you’ll be sure to entertain your tastebuds with these creative and flavorful mashups.

5. Rove Kitchen

outside lands

Photo courtesy of @yumyumadventures on Instagram

Rove Kitchen features house made dishes using local and fresh ingredients. Indulge in the fried buttermilk chicken skin sandwich for a modern twist of a comforting classic.

6. The Little Chihuahua

outside lands

Photo courtesy of @thelittlechihuahua on Instagram

The fried plantain and black bean burrito at The Little Chihuahua will be sure to satisfy vegans and meat-eaters alike. However, if you can’t bare to do Mexican without the meat, there are many more delectable options, like the carne asada fajita burritos and the al-pastor tacos. 

7. Fine & Rare

outside lands

Photo Courtesy of djremy on Instagram

Fine & Rare offers Northern Californian twists to classic American comfort food. Be sure to try one of their mouth-watering crab rolls or B.L.T. sandwiches to curb your hunger after a long day of music in the park. 

8. Straw

outside lands

Photo courtesy of @strawsf on Instagram

For those of you whose appetites can’t seem to be filled by the food listed above, head to Straw to satisfy all your cravings in one with the donut burger. Be warned, for this meal is not for the faint of hearts. If you’re ready to tackle this culinary masterpiece, the sweet decadence of the glazed donut mixed with the savory succulent burger patty will be sure to leave to feeling satiated, fulfilled, and most of all, triumphant.

As if the music lineup wasn’t good enough, Outside Lands offers you a variety of delectable eats to look forward to as well. For the full Outside Lands food lineup, click here.