As a lover of all things sweet, I tend to get bored with the same old chocolate chip cookies or boxed brownie mix you can find at your local grocery store. However, during a recent trip to Target, I came across 6 Unique Desserts that satisfy your sweet tooth for something new and interesting! The best part is, you don't have to visit a fancy bakery and pay a hefty price to get something rare, yet yummy! 

1. Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Bites

We all know the best part about Ben & Jerry's "Half Baked" is the huge chocolate chip cookie dough bites. Well good news! B&J's now offers the cookie dough as it's own separate product! You can get them in different flavors including classic chocolate chip and peanut butter! They don't taste fake like a lot of "edible cookie dough" usually does. I'm really excited that this is now offered in the dessert aisle at Target because it's a perfect sweet to snack on after dinner.

2. Bantam Bagel Balls

Normal bagels and cream cheese are sooo last year. Luckily, Bantam Bagel Balls has a new and improved sweet for all you bagel connoisseurs. These treats take a traditional sweet bagel, turns it into a bagel ball, and fills it with a delicious cream cheese! The two flavors I found at Target were Apple Pie and Pumpkin: both perfect for the Fall season!

3. Açaí Toaster Pastries

Amanda Arnone

Everyone is aware of the large increase in popularity of Açaí bowls in the past couple years. Well...the sweet fruit can now be found in pop-tart form from your local Target! Most toaster pastries are artificial chocolate or berry flavored. However, Nature's Path Organic offer's a healthy option of "Wildberry Açaí" for this unique treat that you can eat for breakfast, or just a sweet snack.

4. Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin

Amanda Arnone

Banana chocolate chip muffins are a classic sweet breakfast treat. However, they are not exactly the healthiest choice because of the high carbs and large calorie count. Luckily, Garden Lites has created a new muffin that will satisfy our sweet tooth AND give us plenty of nutrition. These muffins are made with veggies! Specifically, zucchini. The brand prides itself on having vegetables as their first ingredient, so that everyone knows they are eating a healthy treat. As an added bonus, these treats are Gluten Free, Non-GMO certified, AND taste delicious.

Amanda Arnone

5. Mystery Flavored Oreo

You can't get more unique than a cookie that's flavor is called "mystery"! Recently, Oreo released a new cookie without telling consumers what the taste is. Why? Because they want you to guess! If you eat these cookies and have even the slightest idea on what the cookie is, you can enter to win $50,000 if you are correct! You could buy tons of unique sweets from Target with all that money! After tasting the cookie for myself, my guess is a Teddy Graham flavored Oreo.

6. Dark and White Chocolate Covered Raspberries

Amanda Arnone

You've all heard of chocolate covered strawberries, but what about raspberries? Well, in your local Target's dessert section, you can find raspberries covered in dark and white chocolate. This sweet treat is a perfect combination of chocolate and fruity. The flavors fit so perfectly together and offer a healthy twist to a typical frozen dessert. These raspberries are all natural and use clean ingredients, so you don't have to feel guilty about giving into your sweet tooth.

What are you waiting for?

These unique desserts aren't going to eat themselves! Head over to your local target to find these delicious treats for a lower price than you would find at your local dessert shop.