As college students, we’ve all been there before. It’s 3 am and your communications paper is due in the morning, but all you can think about is food: fries, donuts, burgers, you name it. So we’ve made a list of places open extra late to help you satisfy those nighttime cravings.

Ken’s Donuts

austin

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Because who doesn’t love donuts, right? Ken’s Donuts is open around the clock and is conveniently located on the Drag, right next to Whataburger (also open 24/7). With just $1, Ken’s will fulfill any donut-lover’s deepest desires. Flavors range from the famous blueberry cake to the good ol’ glazed; they come in cute, bite-sized donut holes too, so donut deprive yourself of one.

Epoch Coffee Shop

austin

Photo courtesy of epochcoffee.com

You’re gonna need something to give you that extra boost of energy, and Epoch is the perfect place to get your caffeine fix. Famous for their house iced mojo, they also offer a variety of pastries and pizza hot out of the oven if you need more sustenance. With its home-y vibe and its abundance of seating, Epoch is the perfect place to crank out that essay while sipping on your latte.

24 Diner

austin

Photo courtesy of tripulous.com

If you’re craving something a bit heftier, head on over to 24 Diner. Comfort food like chicken and waffles or veggie hash are sure to satisfy your empty stomach. Come one, come all; there are many delicious options for vegans and vegetarians, too. Who can study on an empty stomach?

Kerbey Lane

austin

Photo by Taylor Choi

Two words: Kerbey. Queso. A heaping dollop of guacamole smothered in creamy, white queso. As if that isn’t incentive enough, Kerbey also features specialties like the cinnamon roll pancake and beignet pancake, a buttermilk pancake topped with espresso glaze and powdered sugar. It will have you dropping your flashcards for these late-night treats.

Bennu Coffee

austin

Photo by Don Mason

On a college campus, you can never have too many coffee shops, especially ones that are open 24/7. Bennu is conveniently located on MLK Boulevard, and in addition to their famous iced Bennu, offers a variety of sandwiches from Fricano’s, pastries, pizzas, and tacos, if you decide coffee alone isn’t gonna cut it. Their loud music might keep you on your toes, but comfy chairs, soft lighting, and a friendly staff will make you feel right at home.

Magnolia Cafe

austin

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

In the wise words of Ron Swanson, “There has never been a sadness that couldn’t be cured by breakfast food.” Let Magnolia Cafe on Lake Austin Boulevard take away all that sadness from studying. Eggs benedict, migas, home fries, and bacon, oh my. Who says you can’t brunch at 1 am on a Tuesday?