There isn’t a single person who doesn’t wanna be hanging out in a pool all day e’erday, but there’s only one thing missing: a bartender IN the pool.

Swim-up bars exist everywhere in Mexico and every other tropical location around the world, but they’re hard to come by in the States. Here’s the low-down on where you CAN get your cocktails without getting out of the pool.

OH yeaaaaah.

Westin La Paloma Resort (Tucson, AZ)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of westinlapalomaresort.com

If you’re looking for a place to cool down from that ‘zona heat, Sabino’s is the place to be. Get on your bathing suit, slide down the dope waterslide at The Westin in La Paloma, and then swim your way over to the grill. Yep, GRILL. That means that you can eat your lunch AND sip your drink in the pool.

You win, Sabino’s.

Harrah’s Resort Southern California (San Diego, CA)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Believe it or not, this is the only swim-up bar in Southern California. Whaaat. But that just means that you have to get yourself there ASAP. Every Sunday is Dive Dayclub which is open to the public (gotta buy a ticket, tho) so you get to experience world-renowned DJs in the pool with a drink in your hand. Best combo EVER.

Grotto Pool at Ramada Plaza Beach Resort (Destin, FL)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of ramadafwb.com

Tucked away in a cave, this swim-up bar caters to your desire to visit the tropics. Listen to the cascading waterfalls while you sip your tropical drink from a coconut. How cool.

Palm Grove Pool at Four Seasons Hualalia (Kailua-Kona, HI)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of travelersjoy.com

This adult-only swim-up bar was built after the 2011 tsunami that hit Hawaii real bad (tragedy, but we’re definitely reaping the benefits). Enjoy any one of their signature “shaved ice” beverages or nature-inspired cocktails while overlooking the gorgeous beaches of Hawaii.

Serenity Pool at Four Seasons Maui at Wailea (Maui, HI)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of gayot.com

Ugh, that view. Being at a pool in Maui would be good enough for me, but the underwater music system at the Serenity Pool leads you to the swim-up bar. So many brownie points for the Four Seasons.

If you’re feeling super bougie, rent one of their cabanas and the drinks will come to you, along with other treats such as brownie bites and cucumber eye pads.

I’m comin’ for ya, Hawaii.

The Sand Bar at Adventureland Park (Des Moines, IA)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of wowamazing.com

The whole fam can have a ball at this amusement park. The tiki bar, located in the middle of a huge lazy river, doesn’t disappoint in the frozen cocktail selection.

I promise that you won’t feel like you’re in Iowa anymore.

Camden on the Lake (Lake Ozark, MO)

swim-up bar

Photo Courtesy of Camden on the Lake Resort Spa and Yacht Club

After spending a morning on the Lake of the Ozarks, dip and sip in the pool at Camden on the Lake. This is the place to be if you somehow end up in Missouri. Cue the Gone Girl joke.

The Fortuna Pool at Caesar’s Palace (Las Vegas, NV)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of foxnews.com

Vegas is always the place to be, especially when you can drink and gamble without leaving the pool. Under the eaves of the Fortuna Pool at Caesar’s Palace, you can rake in the chips – or at least attempt to – in the sunshine with a mimosa in your hand (’cause you can never start too early).

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (Las Vegas, NV)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of hrhmobile.preview-wsd.com

The Vegas pool party never ends, so head over to this swim-up bar on Sundays. Get your drink delivered to your swim-up blackjack table while listening to the best DJs. There are no words for how awesome that sounds.

I’m all in.

Oceanic Hotel (Wildwood, NJ)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of booking.com

No, its not the most extravagant pool out there, but we college kids are on a budget. If you’re spending part of your summer in the dirty Jerz and are tired of the crowds on the boardwalk, head on over to this pool for a dip and a drink.

D.I.P. Aqua Bar + Lounge at Room Mate Grace Hotel (New York, NY)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of wowamazing.com

A swim-up bar in the concrete jungle? YES, PLEASE. On the ground level of the Room Mate Grace, enjoy this oasis in the middle of the crazy citay.

This is going to be everyone’s new fave spot… you’re welcome.

Elly Bay at Flannagan’s (Columbus, OH)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of thrillest.com

Smack dab in the middle of Ohio, this pool is referred to as the “Cancun of the Midwest,” and I think the name speaks for itself. If you’re trying to feel like you’re back on spring break, take a dunk in Elly Bay and make your way over to the swim-up bar.

For $5 Monday to Friday and $7 on Saturdays and Sundays, spending the day at Elly Bay is such a steal.

SPLASH! at Islander Inn (Put-In-Bay, OH)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of commons.wikimedia.com

Who knew that Ohio was hiding all the good pool parties? SPLASH! at the Islander Inn is the world’s largest swim-up bar and is packed from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend every single year.

For all you Midwestern-er’s out there, you don’t even need to leave to get your fill. Just plant yourself on one of SPLASH’s 97 bar stools and never leave.

North Beach Plantation (Myrtle Beach, SC)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of tracimiles.com

If you’re the kind of person who would rather hang out at the beach, you’re doing it wrong. You’re missing out on the bartender and the private tables to enjoy your specialty cocktail at. Yeahhhh, the beach can wait as far as I’m concerned.

Lakeway Resort & Spa (Austin, TX)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of tripadvisor.com

Just take a second to look at that pool. The swim-up bar is only an added bonus. Actually… I take that back. It is a very important asset that makes this resort a desired destination in Austin.

San Luis Resort (Galveston, TX)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of luxuryresortsandcommunities.com

That Texas heat kicks your ass, so cool off at the swim-up bar with your fave drink during the day. When the sun goes down, move to the H2O Pool + Bar for one of their Skyy Sex and the City-inspired cocktails.

Thank. You. Texas.

Note: Yes, this is in Galveston. No, Bobby Durst is not present.

Margarita’s Swim-Up Bar at The Wilderness Resort (Wisconsin Dells, WI)

swim-up bar

Photo courtesy of wildernessterritory.com

Pretty colors and big drinks is what this place is all about. After a day at the Wild WaterDome and New Frontier Waterparks, wind down with a tropical cocktail from the bar at this indoor/outdoor pool.

C’mon America, you’re slacking. These are sick, but you can still do better.