Ah “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives,” the program that showcases some of the most ridiculous and delicious eateries in America. Though Guy Fieri features behemoth creations from all across the country, there are certain cities for which he seems to have an affinity. Baltimore is definitely one of them.

Fieri visits Baltimore so often that he’s even dedicated an entire episode to Charm City bites. The list of joints he has visited in the area may seem endless, but lucky for you I’ve compiled a list of all 17 spots from the show. You’re welcome.

Note: Each asterisk (*) denotes an appearance on DDD.

1. Blue Moon Cafe***

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo courtesy of breakfastwithnick.com

Claim to fame: Captain Crunch French toast, red velvet pancakes, chile verde, Frito pie French toast

I think the above-mentioned dishes speak for themselves. All I will add is that it’s open 24 hours on weekends. And for those who dread the long lines for these crazy creations: a second location will be opening this summer in Federal Hill.

2. Boulevard Diner*

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo courtesy of boulevarddiner.com

Claim to fame: Sour beef and dumplings, stuffed grape leaves

This 60s style diner has garnered much popularity since it opened in 2001. While serving up traditional diner fare, they’re also putting a spin on some classics. Think of the sour beef and dumplings as a strangely delicious hybrid of Asian and German cuisines.

3. Brick Oven Pizza*

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo by Emily Hu

Claim to fame: Philly cheesecake pizza, mac and cheese pizza, vegan cheese pizza

This little joint in Fells packs a lot of flavor into every pie. I guarantee there is a pizza here for everyone, even vegans.

4. Broadway Diner*

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo courtesy of Yelp.com

Claim to fame: Hungarian goulash, potato crusted salmon, shrimp creole

Big portions, lots of options, and open 24 hours. This diner is doing everything right. If you haven’t tried goulash, you need to pay a visit to the place serving up the most “goulicious” version of it.

5. Chaps Pit Beef**

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo courtesy of Chaps Pit Beef

Claim to fame: The Raven, Chaps Special, Guy’s Triple D

Baltimore may be known for its crabs, but Chaps is def a pride and joy of the city. There’s not much else to say about it. If you like meat, you should probably go.

6. Clementine’s in Baltimore*

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo courtesy of clementinebaltimore.com

Claim to fame: Bacon-wrapped meatloaf

Clementine’s really captures the essence of farm-to-table. Though you can always order their signature dishes, the menu changes daily depending on what’s available from its local produce and meat providers. If you’re someone who doesn’t like to order the same thing twice, you’ll probs want to check it out.

7. Di Pasquale’s**

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo courtesy of dipasquales.com

Claim to fame: Arancini, lasagna, mozzarella, Lorenzo di Arabia pizza, “real deal” veal sandwich

The Di Pasquale family must be doing something right, considering this Italian market has been around since 1914. If you’re from the New York/New Jersey area, you’ll feel as though Arthur Ave. has come to Baltimore. Seriously, though, these are probably the best arancini in Charm City.

8. G&A Restaurant**

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo courtesy of G&A Restaurant

Claim to fame: French fries with gravy, G&A sliders, crab cake, Coney Island dog, beef brisket

It’s so much more than a Coney Island-style hot dog joint. Everything is so fresh and of the highest quality, which is why Fieri stops for a bite every time he’s in town.

9. Grano Pasta Bar*

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo by Emily Hu

Claim to fame: Linguine Positano, ravioli ai funghi

By now you can tell that we at Spoon U at Hopkins are big fans of Grano. Eat in with your favorite bottle, or take out. We promise it’ll always be delish.

10. Jimmy’s Famous Seafood*

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo courtesy of Jimmy’s Famous Seafood

Claim to fame: Crab cake, soft crab sandwich

Another heavy hitter, Jimmy’s has been around for over 40 years. It is institutions (and crab cakes) like this that help Baltimore uphold its reputation for amazing seafood.

11. JoeSquared*

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo courtesy of Joe Squared

Claim to fame: Fried meat ravioli, bacon and clam pizza, flag pizza

Don’t be a square, go try this bomb four-cornered pie. The dough, made with imported Italian yeast, is likely to satisfy the most persnickety pizza eaters, and the array of toppings seems endless. If that’s not enough for you, the fried ravioli are made completely from scratch.

12. Johnny Rads*

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo by Emily Hu

Claim to fame: Risotto balls, trainwreck pizza

Yet another Baltimore pizza place that’s not to be missed, this restaurant is cranking out incredibly fresh pies and other yummy bites. That’s pretty rad.

13. R&R Taqueria*

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Claim to fame: Tacos al pastor, roasted lamb tacos

Fieri really finds hidden gems in the most obscure places. The food at R&R Taqueria is so authentically Mexican and so incredibly delicious that you won’t even care that you’re eating in a gas station.

14. Sip and Bite Restaurant*

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo by Emily Hu

Claim to fame: Spanakopita, crab cakes

In addition to typical diner grub, this spot is known for its freshly made Greek specialties and its mammoth crab cake.

15. Slainte Irish Pub and Restaurant*

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo courtesy of Citizen Pictures

Claim to fame: Irish bibimbap, seafood gumbo

Slainte cranks out eclectic gourmet pub food at all meal times. Oh yeah, they can do it on wheels, too, thanks to the food truck Slainte on Wheels.  You can find them at a lot of games on campus. Go Hop.

16. Stoney Creek Inn*

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo courtesy of stoneycreekinnrestaurant.com

Claim to fame: Steamed crab feast, crab cake, cream of crab soup, shrimp salad

The Stoney Creek Inn embodies all that Maryland has to offer. This family-operated restaurant overlooks the water, which means you get a great view while cracking away at your monstrous crab feast. You really can’t go wrong with any of the food here, but the crab dishes are not to be missed.

17. Swallow at the Hollow*

diners, drive-ins and dives

Photo courtesy of Yelp.com

Claim to fame: Honey ghost wings, steak wrap, crab cake

Unlike most dive bars, Swallow at the Hallow makes everything in house, and nothing is previously frozen. Your drunk food just got gourmet af.

And there you have it. It may take you a while to eat your way through this list, but when you do I challenge you to take your DDD experience to new heights in Annapolis, DC, and beyond.

And that’s all she wrote.

Check out some more rockin’ DDD round-ups: