It’s Saturday night. Maybe you just left frat row with your crew of freshmen floor friends, or maybe you’ve been hulled up on Olin 2 studying for that orgo exam next week—either way, you’re hungry.

Believe it or not, you’re in luck because the St. Louis area offers tons of late-night eats. (I know, you’re a bit skeptical here, but trust me.)

Wash U alum Alexandra Katsarelis, Content Manager at Olio City, a new app that offers up personalized suggestions for events and restaurants in the St. Louis area, says, “Just because it’s late at night doesn’t mean your only food options are the dining hall or pizza delivery. There are a lot of fun late night food options in St. Louis that can fit a range of cravings, from something sweet to your classic greasy late-night food.”

Whether near or far, cheap or a bit on the pricier side, these restaurants, bars and coffee shops are your new favorite STL spots for anytime you get the late-night munchies.

1. Coffee Cartel

night

Photo courtesy of cwescene.com

Located in the Central West End, Coffee Cartel is the one-stop shop for everything you could desire in the middle of the night. Despite its name, which seemingly limits the place to caffeinated beverages and pastries, the menu offers huge variety, ranging from ice cream to quesadillas to sandwiches.

Hours: 24/7

2. Mission Taco

night

Photo courtesy of riverfronttimes.com

Whether you’re craving tacos or looking for an extra shot of tequila to keep your night going strong, Mission Taco is the perfect late night spot. I highly recommend the Fried Baja Fish Tacos. What’s even better? Tacos and shots are $2 a pop after 10 pm. It’s like a mini reward for going for that second wind.

Hours: Monday – Saturday 11 am – 1:30 am

3. Courtesy Diner

night

Photo by Laura Ann Miller

Since 1935, many a great St. Louis night out has ended with a famous slinger: fried eggs over hash browns, topped with a hamburger patty, diced raw onions, chili and cheese. Trust me, it’s worth the drive (and the calories) every once in a while.

Hours: 24/7

4. Uncle Bill’s Pancake and Dinner House

night

Photo by Wallis Linker

Craving breakfast for your fourth meal of the day? Uncle Bill’s Pancakes is your place. Its menu includes omelets, biscuits & gravy and, of course, plenty of pancakes. Everyone loves brunch, but this is brinner we’re talking about here, and it’s all the rage.

Hours: 24/7

5. Cicero’s

night

Photo courtesy of ciceros-stl.com

A short walk from Wash U’s campus, Cicero’s offers large portions of Italian food for reasonable prices. The restaurant also boasts an impressive beer selection with 55 options on draft and 200 more choices by the bottle.

Hours: Monday – Saturday 11 am – 12:30 am

6. John’s Donuts

night

Photo by Demi Kallis

John’s Donuts will satisfy any sweet tooth with fresh, super delicious donuts ranging from the traditional glazed to the famously decadent (even if cloyingly sweet) apple fritter. It’s the best place to go when you’re drunk and want to listen to the manager—contrary to popular belief, it’s not John—sassily correct everyone’s orders.

Hours: 11 pm – 12 pm

7. Bailey’s Chocolate Bar

night

Photo courtesy of saucemagazine.com

Bailey’s Chocolate Bar is a sugar addict’s dream come true. With chocolate martinis and mouthwatering desserts like a dish called “Chocolate Inebriation” (can you say chocolate wasted?!), it’s the perfect place for a sweet splurge.

Hours: Monday – Saturday 4 pm – 1 am

8. Atomic Cowboy

night

Photo courtesy of atomiccowboystl.com

Atomic Cowboy in the Grove has great “fresh Mex” drunk food like nachos and a magnificent creation called the Cowboy Burger. This monster of a sandwich is a quarter-pound angus beef patty topped with crispy bacon, chihuahua cheese, napalito slaw and smoked onion BBQ sauce. Indulgent and unique all at once—what more could your growling stomach want in the middle of the night?

Hours: Monday – Saturday 11 am – 3 am

9. Handlebar

night

Photo courtesy of handlebarstl.com

Handlebar, also in the Grove, offers eclectic pub grub from pizzas and sandwiches to Russian-inspired entrees. To top it off, it has live music to keep your night alive and thriving, even when it’s technically the next morning.

Hours: Tuesday – Sunday 11 am – 3 am

10. Peacock Diner

night

Photo courtesy of peacockloopdiner.com

This spot is a more controversial pick. You either love Peacock Diner or you hate it. The eclectic menu contains the weirdest (grossest?) thing I have ever seen served at a restaurant: a Triscuit cracker topped with Easy Cheese and a Mario olive. Is that even a thing? But despite everything, no one can deny the creamy goodness of a basic vanilla or chocolate milkshake at 2 am.

Hours: 24/7

11. Eclipse

night

Photo courtesy of eclipsestlouis.com

If you’re feeling classy and willing to spend some extra bucks, Eclipse is your place. It’s located inside Moonrise Hotel. For the underclassmen out there, it’s that place on the Loop with the large spinning moon. This restaurant’s rooftop terrace bar offers a cool view of the full Delmar Loop area, and it’s one of the only rooftop bars in town.

#SpoonTip: Anyone under 21 years old will not be allowed on the rooftop, but can still enter the restaurant and enjoy delicious food well into the morning.

Hours: 6:30 am – 3 am