Instagram has monumentally influenced how restaurants market themselves. Restaurant Instagrams have become a must follow for foodies everywhere. A well-crafted photo posted on social media platform can attract fans from all over the world. 

While it's a fact how awesome the Boston food scene is, some restaurants are going above and beyond using Instagram to show how great their food is. 

Here are some restaurants around the city who are killing the Instagram game and attracting customers in droves. 

1. Gre.Co 

New to Newbury Street, Gre.Co is serving authentic Greek food, with their aim to provide "the convenience of street cart food made with the high standards of a gourmet Greek chef."

Their Instagram is particularly entertaining due to Tasos, their mascot, who is often posed next to Gre.Co's loukoumades, a traditional Greek doughnut. 

2. Veggie Galaxy

Located in Cambridge, Veggie Galaxy provides diner fare favorites for vegetarians and vegans. If you're even thinking about going vegetarian this Instagram will convince you.

They makes posts of items like a vegan Taza Chocolate Cheesecake of the Week and vegan doughnuts made fresh daily. Veggie Galaxy proves that vegetarians and vegans don't just eat salads for sustenance. 

3. Blackbird Doughnuts

This tiny shop is making some of the most delicious doughnuts in Boston. Serving flavors ranging from the Everything Bagel Doughnut to the more traditional Blueberry Cake, this shop's goods on Tremont Street are to die for. 

Their Instagram is a nonstop avalanche of coffee and doughnuts. Honestly, what more could you want to scroll through on your feed?

4. Lincoln Tavern and Restaurant

Offering a rotating brunch menu every Friday, along with regulars like Fruity Pebbles Pancakes, Lincoln Tavern and Restaurant in Southie is dishing up some of the most amazing brunch in the city. 

Give this brunch paradise a follow on Instagram if you ever need breakfast inspiration. 

5. South End Buttery

With several locations around Boston, The Buttery has branches that include a café, a restaurant, and a market. Their various locations leads to a diverse array of photos on Instagram. 

From salads like the Shaved Kale & Brussel Sprouts to featuring a new cupcake every month, The Buttery offers a wide variety of foods with consistent quality and flair. 

6. Oat Shop

If you crave a warm bowl of oatmeal in the morning, Oat Shop is the perfect Instagram for you. Since opening in Somerville earlier this year, Oat Shop has been cranking out bowls that will make you rethink everything you know about oatmeal.

Instead of sticking to the classics, Oat Shop serves bowls such as the Almond Joy sweet bowl and the Bacon and Eggs savory bowl. I personally recommend the Apricot, Banana, and Almond Butter sweet bowl. 

7. Mamaleh's Delicatessen 

Based in Kendall Square, Mamaleh's is a "modern era Jewish Delicatessen" that opened only last year. The traditional Jewish food flooding Mamaleh's Instagram is pure comfort with classics like Matzo Ball Soup and Kugel.

It's a little pricey if you're planning on buying food at Mameleh's, but remember, salivating over their Instagram is free.

8. Little Donkey

The "global tapas restaurant" located in Cambridge, Little Donkey, is a collaboration between James-Beard Award-winning chefs Ken Oringer and Jamie Bissonnette.

With that kind of star power it's not surprising that Little Donkey's Instagram is chock-full of inventive dishes such as Razor Clam Ceviche and Charred Avocado, with pepitas, yogurt, and pomegranate molasses. 

9. Tatte Bakery

A beloved brunch spot with locations all over Boston, Tatte Bakery is a the place to go to if you want to have an Instagram-worthy meal. 

That being said, it makes sense that their Instagram is covered with stellar posts of fresh baked breads and pastries. Their brunch menu is top notch with various kinds of Shakshuka, sandwiches, and huge salads. 

10. JUGOS

JUGOS, a juice and smoothie bar in the Back Bay, has been offering healthy options for Bostonians since its opening in 2012. In an interview with the Boston Globe, owner Ron Marcos says that he, "traveled to places where juices were a part of the daily scene, so [he] wanted to bring that experience to Boston.”

Their Instagram showcases Marcos' goal, with açai bowls and the wide variety of JUGOS' juices being the main focus.