Are you a self-proclaimed hipster? Are you a devoted vegan or a young, trendy environmentalist? If so, we’ve got news for you. Pretty soon, when you swing by Whole Foods to pick up your kale chips and gluten free fro-yo, you’ll also be able to get a new tattoo. That’s right—America’s favorite over-priced grocery store is trying out a new marketing strategy to win over millennial hipsters.

Where did this trendy idea come from? Well, starting this year, Whole Foods is introducing a “new store concept” known as 365. The idea is to create a more affordable branch of Whole Foods Markets, while still maintaining the high quality and nutritional value behind the products. However, the 365 team is looking for more than just fresh, affordable products—they’re on the hunt for a wow factor.

Whole Foods

Photo courtesy of Whole Foods Market

Among other potential businesses are record shops, body-care product sellers, and of course, tattoo parlors. The team is still searching for vendors and they’re keeping an open mind, but so far no tattoo shops have officially been opened.

According to a blog post by Jeff Turnas (the president of Whole Foods’ North Atlantic and UK regions), the superstore is trying to find new ways to make shopping fun. “We’re already busy developing the recipe for an exciting and fun retail experience to bring healthy, fresh affordable foods to more communities,” he says. The question is, are tattoo parlors the secret to a fun-filled shopping experience?

Whole Foods

Photo courtesy of Whole Foods Market

The first 365 store is set to open this May in Los Angeles (home of the OG hipster), so we’ll just have to wait and see what spunky new attraction has fought its way into the grocery industry. But don’t give up hope quite yet because you never know, there could be a tattoo parlor coming to a grocery store near you.

Want to get involved in this hip and cool new movement? Check out the Friends of 365 to add your own innovative marketing ideas or business into the mix.