Ah, the classic dine-and-dash. A fair amount of people can (proudly or not) say that, for some stupid teenage reason, they’ve dined and dashed at least once. It is wrong, but like I said, it’s usually a foolish, juvenile lapse—which should totally be forgiven.

However, even if one incident is excusable, Jerry Moody has been arrested over 30 times for dining and dashing in the Orlando area. That’s 30x more than one time. Just some quick math.

dine-and-dash

Since 2011 Moody has been busted on Disney property at least eight times— he’s been banned from the property, too, but, hey, quite noticeably he does NOT care since he was arrested again last Tuesday (July 7).

The frequent dine-and-dasher chalked up a huge bar tab at The Wave Lounge and proceeded to BOUNCE sans paying the bill.

dine-and-dash

Gif courtesy of hexjam.com

How was he caught? Oh, a waitress at the lounge realized that he matched the report of a man who did the same thing at a restaurant at Disney’s Polynesian Resort THE NIGHT BEFORE.

Photo courtesy of Orlandosentinel.com

Preceding these two recent incidents, the 51-year-old was arrested after d&ding at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse on International Drive. He racked up a bar tab of almost $55 before walking out of the joint.

Reports state that he tried to pay form mad beer and double Ketel One Vodka drinks with an empty gift card. #smooootthhhhhh

Moody was allegedly at BJ’s several weeks earlier, and he managed to eat a full meal before hightailing it outta there.

HOW HAS THIS HAPPENED SO MANY TIMES IN ONE AREA?

HOW COME PEOPLE CAN’T RECOGNIZE THIS DUDE IMMEDIATELY?