Devin Cunningham from Bellevue, Washington is just like the rest of us – he really loves Chipotle. As a matter of fact, he loves it so much that he’s been eating it every day for the past 314 days. He isn’t just doing it because he loves the food, though. Cunningham is on a quest “to inspire people to be fit and not give up their fitness goals. He posts a new photo to his Instagram account every day with his Chipotle receipts so that people can see his progress.

chipotle

Photo courtesy of @reallyslowfour on Instagram

Cunningham is so dedicated that even when Chipotle shut down because of its E Coli scare, he travelled to Canada to make sure he continued his streak. He brought back seven burritos and was able to freeze and reheat them to keep with his plans. He ended up making another trip soon after when the Chipotle restaurants in his area remained closed. It hasn’t always been easy to make the trip, though. Cunningham’s window broke on his way back down to the states during his second trip in the middle of a storm.

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

Now, I’m sure many of you are wondering how someone can possibly be eating Chipotle with the goal of becoming more fit. The key to Cunningham’s success has been his hacking the Chipotle menu. While he initially was eating large quantities of Chipotle so he could bulk up – double meat, rice, guacamole, and all of the salsa varieties – he started eating burrito bowls to cut down. He also started measuring his protein, packing rice, beans, and cheese on the side, and eats plenty of vegetables.

chipotle

Cunningham’s reasons for his Chipotle diet are quite noble. He says that people get discouraged too quickly when they go on fad or crash diets because they’re not enjoying the foods they love. He wants people to know that it’s easier to achieve your goals when you’re enjoying your favorite foods in moderation instead of not at all.

chipotle