How many times have you heard, “ugh, I wish there was an avocado emoji…” or “insert [bacon emoji] here?” Well, it appears the emoji gods have heard our prayers, or at least the folks over at Unicode Consortium have listened, and acted upon popular demand.

Finally, we can shrug at the idea that someone out there might not like avocado, cross our fingers for bacon, express our excitement at taking a selfie with a pancake stack, and celebrate with a virtual champagne clink. The new emoji update is here, bringing with it 72 — yep, you read that right — new pictures for our insatiable virtual appetite.

You’ll have to wait until June 21 to actually use the new emojis, but for now. we’ll break down this new world of possibilities and bring you some of our favorite new emoji combinations.

1. The Pancake Stack + Boxing Glove + First Place

avocado emoji

Photo courtesy of Emojipedia

It’s brunch time. No longer do you have to struggle along with a simple bread and honey for breakfast. Now you can upgrade your brunch game to a full on pancake stack, and we finally have the means to say, “my pancake stack will knock you out, it’s so good.”  I think we get a medal for that.

2. Avocado + Selfie

avocado emoji

Photo courtesy of Emojipedia

Every “basic” girl’s dream has finally been realized. The fact that these two didn’t exist before seems ludicrous, and with less than a month’s wait till these two hit our screens, it’s basically Christmas come early. Come to think of it, there’s even a new emoji for that too.

3. Bacon + Face Palm + Goals?

avocado emoji

Photo courtesy of Emojipedia

Finally, we can express our love for a good old bacon sandwich, facepalm at the idea of people not liking bacon, and express our belief that a shared love of bacon is the true epitome of relationship #goals.

4. Whiskey + Champagne + Nausea Face + Doner Kebab

avocado emoji

Photo courtesy of Emojipedia

With the aid of the emoji, no longer do we have to hide our feelings about last night. We don’t have to lie about drinking wine and cocktails, due to the limited emoji choice at our disposal. Now we can lay it all out there, yes whiskey and champagne were involved, and yes we felt rather worse for wear. No, we didn’t end the night on a charming plate of pasta or one solitary thin slice of pizza, but an almighty doner kebab to save our drunken souls.

5. Croissant + Baguette + Call Me?

avocado emoji

Photo courtesy of Emojipedia

Parlez-vous français? Oui? Un croissant avec une baguette and your number please? Yep, think we’re now set up to meet our European love interest now.

And, the real reason we’re excited at Spoon HQ? Enough said.

avocado emoji

Photo courtesy of Emojipedia