It isn’t a good season for you color blind peeps because rainbow-themed everything looks like it’s here to stay.

Doritos just secured their VIP table to the rainbow-themed party with these pride-flag inspired tortilla chips.

doritos

Photo courtesy of abcnews.go.com

There may even be a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow.

Doritos has partnered with the nonprofit It Gets Better Project, a movement aimed at giving hope to the LGBT youth. In order to purchase your own bag of colorful tortilla chips, you must donate $10 or more to the It Gets Better Project.

After donating, Doritos will ship the chips to your door in 1-2 weeks (so plan your tailgates accordingly). All of the proceeds go to the It Gets Better Project, and Doritos covers the shipping. It looks like it’s a win-win for everyone.

Once you get your bag, be sure to hashtag #bolderisbetter because according to Doritos, “there’s nothing bolder than being yourself.”

The Cool Ranch flavored Doritos will come in shades of purple, blue, green, red and orange, so now your fingers will prove that you’ve been tasting the rainbow.

Be sure to donate soon because these colorful snacks will only be offered for a limited time.

doritos

Photo courtesy of wfsb.com

But Doritos aren’t the only ones who want in on the rainbow extravaganza.

Recently, Snapchat added a new feature called “lenses” to their iOS 9 update, which means everyone can now puke rainbows all over their 300-second stories.

doritos

Photo courtesy of pinterest.com

Although, let’s be honest, the real trendsetter here is the good ol’ White House (we see you, Obama).

doritos

Photo courtesy of usmagazine.com

All of this follows the Supreme Court’s decision to allow same-sex marriage in June. It seems things are, indeed, getting better.