If you think today’s biggest news story is Bernie’s endorsement of Hillary, you’re wrong. It was revealed today (on International Cow Appreciation Day, how appropriate) that a museum dedicated to our favorite summertime treat will be opening at the end of this month in NYC’s Meatpacking District. The brainchild of co-founders/ice cream-lovers Maryellis Bunn and Manish Vora, the Museum of Ice Cream will offer a “lick-able, likeable, shareable ice cream-centric experience” to those lucky enough to visit before it shuts its doors at the end of August.

Museum of Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of @vanessamckeown on Instagram

What will your ticket get you? The attractions at #MOIC will send your imagination wild: a swim in a pool of rainbow sprinkles, a visit to a chocolate room, a taste of edible balloons, and a contribution to a “collaborative massive ice cream sundae.” Set up like a maze, the museum will feature the ice cream-themed work of artists and designers for visitors to savor, according to Eater.

Museum of Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of @ice_cream_books on Instagram

And what company is helping to make our ice cream dreams come true? None other than Tinder, who is sponsoring an ice cream playground called Tinder Land. At this crossroads of love and ice cream, couples (or singles) can enjoy a romantic ice cream sandwich swing and ice cream scooper seesaw. Guests can also swipe right on their favorite ice cream flavor on a custom app to finally find the match they’ve been looking for.

Museum of Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of @spoon_skidmore on Instagram

Perhaps most importantly, admission includes a unique ice cream tasting experience featuring flavors created specifically for museum visitors. Dr. Irwin Adam, a food scientist and engineer who founded Future Food Studio, will curate special ice cream tastings featuring his flavor creations. Plus, NYC ice cream icons like Black Tap and OddFellow Ice Cream Co. will concoct custom flavors for the museum’s Scoop of the Week tastings.

Museum of Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of @halfbakedharvest on Instagram

The Museum of Ice Cream, a place for interaction, immersion, and community, will be located on 100 Gansevoort Street in New York, NY and open six days a week starting at 11AM (don’t go on a Tuesday, they’re closed). Admission (including ice cream) is $12 for children under 10 and senior citizens, $18 for a single adult, or $30 for two adults. Make sure to reserve your spot for this summer’s sweetest activity. And, sign up for the MOIC newsletter on their website to stay in the know about possible vegan, gluten-free, and Kosher options and details about future locations.

Museum of Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of @museumoficecream on Instagram

#SpoonTip: For the biggest and boldest ice cream connoisseurs, show up on July 29th from 11AM to 3PM for opening day and get free admission on a first-come, first-served basis. Get there early.

The ‘ice cream cones on a book’ image above comes from @ice_cream_books on Instagram, an account that posts beautiful book/ice cream pairing photos!