If you’re in the San Francisco Bay Area, you have the privilege of trying McDonald’s new Gilroy Garlic Fries. The already widely-loved fries are upgraded by tossing them in garlic, olive oil, parmesan cheese, parsley and salt.

The fries are currently only available in four locations, but McDonald’s hopes to expand to all 250 McDonald’s in the Bay Area. Within the first two weeks of sales, the Gilroy Garlic Fries sold out.

garlic fries

Photo courtesy of @thefashionpalate on Instagram

The franchise, like many other chain restaurants, is trying to create more regional options in order to cater to the locavore foodie culture. The garlic in these fries come from “The Garlic Capital of the World.” Christopher Ranch, a fourth-generation, family owned farm and the largest garlic production operation in the United States, grows all of the garlic in the unique dish.

The fries won’t come in your typical container either. Instead, the Gilroy Garlic Fries are served in an open paper tray.

garlic fries

Photo courtesy of @zoecal2007 on Instagram.

This isn’t McDonald’s only regional product. Johnsonville Brats will be served in 125 stores in Milwaukee and an all-you-can-eat French fry event will happen at McDonald’s new location in Missouri this summer.