You probably go through a pack of gum a week. Your secret is safe with me. But little did you know, your favorite gum is made of rubber!? The same rubber that can be found in car tires, white glue and even plastic bottles. NO THANKS. Yeah, I had no idea either. Normal gum ingredients include artificial sweeteners (aspartame), preservatives and even corn syrup. If you’re one of those people who swallow their gum, I’m sorry I’m breaking the news to you.

Don’t worry I have a solution. Enter Simply Gum, an all natural artificial free chewing gum.

Kourtney Kardashian

Photo courtesy of @simplygum on Instagram

This gum has recently had some serious media coverage when Kourtney Kardashian picked it off the shelves in a KUWTK episode. This was not staged. We asked our trusted inside source (and old Spoon member of our chapter who works for Simply Gum) to confirm. Kourtney may have had some interesting ideas on how to eat a Kit Kat, but now its gum and she’s onto something. It is even Mason approved.

Thank you so much to @kourtneykardash for trying our gum! @kuwtk #simplygum #kardashian

A video posted by Simply Gum (@simplygum) on

While many were skeptical of this natural gum, I will give you the run down. The Food and Drug Administration has no official guidelines for gum. Companies tend to have over 80 hidden ingredients in their synthetic bases alone. Other companies may call themselves natural but they still contain these same artificial bases. Simply gum is different. Their gum is made with about five ingredients. These include; natural chicle base, organic raw cane sugar, organic vegetable glycerin, organic rice flower, and natural flavoring. I’m talking fresh ginger, mint and even coffee. You go Simply Gum!

Kourtney Kardashian

You might be wondering why the gum is brown, but that’s because it’s real. Each of these flavors, mint, cinnamon, ginger, fennel, maple, and coffee, have those actual ingredients in them. Pretty sure that strawberry gum you’re crewing right now doesn’t have a lick of strawberry in it. Good news: this gum is sold in places like Whole Foods, Urban Outfitters and The Vitamin Shoppe.

So next time ask yourself, WWKKD (what would Kourtney Kardashian do). I’m pretty sure she’ll tell you to get that natural gum. Sometimes it’s best to Keep Up With the Kardashians.

Kourtney Kardashian