Who doesn’t love cheesecake? If you’re on a diet, forget it for National Cheesecake Day. Trust me, indulging in some cheesecake will do wonders for your mentality and happiness.

You could  make your own cheesecake, or you can head over to Cheesecake Factory for a delicious meal complete with cheesecake for dessert. The best part? All cheesecakes at the Cheesecake Factory will be half off if you dine in on July 30-31.

cheesecake factory

saycheesecakecontest.socialtyze.com

But that’s not the only good news, Cheesecake Factory is debuting a brand new cheesecake on July 30, Lemon Meringue. Bask in its lemony-ness and enjoy the discount. You and your wallet are guaranteed to walk away happy.

cheesecake factory

saycheesecakecontest.socialtyze.com/

Once you’ve got your cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, be sure to snap a selfie because they’re also running a fun #saycheesecakecontest. All you have to do is take a selfie with your cheesecake and post it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with #saycheesecakecontest. You could be the one to win $4,000! Be sure to pre-register and then head over to vote on Facebook from August 4-10.

Good luck everyone and may the best selfie win!