We all know that dining courts at Purdue are greater than life (have you seen the halls at other schools?), but those lines at dinner? Those inconvenient hours? Not  fun. The good news is that Purdue Dining has added 7 new ways to use your meal swipes. Not only will you be able to eat at new places with more variety at better times, but those long lines around Wiley at the dinner rush will go down too. Read on to see these new places and visit them with your friends ASAP:

1. Food Truck

Dining

Photo courtesy of Emily Glamb

Purdue’s very own food truck, called The Daily Bite now accepts meal swipes during dinner time. You can find the truck outsid Ford or Wiley Dining courts Monday-Thursday. If you’re looking to Instagram your food, this is the place. Get that food blog action going on.

2. The Gathering Place

Dining

Photo courtesy of Emily Glamb

This new unique dining experience is located on the ground floor of Meredith on Mondays-Thursdays from 5-7 pm. Here you can make a reservation, enjoy a buffet, and some featured chef action station. Looking for a more upscale meal? The gathering place is where you need to be fancy, so enjoy the classy ambiance.

3. Hillenbrand Take-Out

Dining

Photo courtesy of Emily Glamb

Wish you could eat at the dining courts, but don’t have enough time? You can now purchase a reusable container for take-out dining. Once you swipe in you will have 15 minutes to fill up your container with food. See how fast you can make on-the-go recipes. You can do this for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No more wasting your meal swipes or your time, because nobody for time for either.

4. Dinner On-the-Go!

Dining

Photo courtesy of Emily Glamb

We all know that some nights we just don’t have time to sit and socialize at dinner. For those nights when you’re on a time crunch grab a dinner on-the-go at Earhart, Windsor, or Ford until 7 pm. Dinner doesn’t get any easier than that.

5. Pete’s Za

Dining

Photo courtesy of @pizzaatm on Instagram

Have you ever wanted to order pizza, but not spend the money or wait for delivery? You can stop buying frozen pizza because now you can go to Pete’s Za at Meredith. One meal swipe will get you a pre-made 12 in. pizza and drink. Bumming it in your room is now simpler than ever. Cheers to never seeing daylight again.

6. PMU

Dining

Photo by Elena Bailoni

I have 3 words for you; Purdue Memorial Union. For all of you who use up your dining dollars at the Union too quickly, Oasis, Lemongrass, Pappy’s, and Flatbreads accepts meal swipes. Use those swipes from 4:30 pm until they close. Yes, you can use all your swipes on milkshakes galore.

7. More Hours

Dining

Photo courtesy of @huanqiziii on Instagram

Dining courts are more convenient than ever. There are a ton of added hours to let you dine early and dine late, but these are the big ones: Hillenbrand, Windsor and Ford will serve continuously and Earhart breakfast will be open until 10 am. Can someone say Ear-brunch? Up your brunch game with gourmet dining hall hacks.

Dining

With all these additions, dining courts have got us buzzing. Go out and use all those swipes for hearty, fresh, or healthy meals. Thank you Purdue Dining Staff, and Boiler Up!