There’s nothing worse than having a sink filled with dishes and using frisbees as plates. We’ve got a solution: just cook with fewer pots. That way it’ll save you the effort and time spent washing dishes while letting you enjoy your meals, which are just as good eaten straight out of the pot.

1. Cream Cheese Pasta

Photo by Maris Rosenfeld

Cheese and pasta is always a good idea. Recipe here.

2. Tomato Soup

One-Pot Dinners

Photo by Hui Lin

Throw together a few ingredients you probably already have in the fridge, and in ten minutes, you’ve got yourself a soup perfect for cold weather. Recipe here.

3. Ram ‘n Cheese

Photo by Caroline Liu

It’s like easy mac, but made out of ramen. Why wouldn’t you want it? Recipe here.

4. Spicy Pumpkin Soup

Photo by Kendra Valkema

Eat pumpkin year round because, why not (especially when soup is involved)? Make it here.

5. Shakshuka

Photo by Ashley Manning

Pair it with toast and enjoy it during any time of day. Make it here.

6. Peanut Butter and Soy Sauce Noodles

Photo by Rachel Lee

Next time you hit the dining hall, bring tupperwear because all of the ingredients included in this recipe can be found there. Recipe here.

7. Tomato, Onion & Basil Pasta

One-Pot Dinners

Photo by Abigail Wang

Bring a taste of Italy to your kitchen. Recipe here.

8. Eggplant Chickpea Stew

Photo by Amanda Shulman

There’s nothing better than getting back to your dorm, popping a few ingredients into a pot, and digging into a bowl (or a pot) of delicious stew. Recipe here.

9. Pasta Primavera

One-Pot Dinners

Photo by Lily Allen

Who said eating vegetables was difficult? Recipe here.

10. Tuscan Ribollita Soup

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

This classic Italian soup will help you clean out your fridge. Recipe here.

11. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Oatmeal

Photo by Becky Hughes

If you’re looking for something savory to spice up your dinner (or any meal), this oatmeal will be your next go-to. Recipe here.

12. Turkey Chili

Netflix and chili, amirite? Make it here.

13. One-Pot Roasted Turkey and Gravy

One-Pot Dinners

Photo by Helena Lin

It can be Thanksgiving year round with this recipe.

14. Kimchi Fried Rice

Photo by Irene Kim

Fried rice can get boring — spice it up with a touch of kimchi, which will elevate it to the next level. Recipe here.

15. Cajun Chicken with Remoulade Sauce

Photo by Chelsea Hawk

Make this cajun classic and save yourself the trip to New Orleans for comfort food this good. Recipe here.

16. Hot Pot

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

Hot pot is the perfect meal to make for when you’re looking to have more fun with your food (read: great date idea). Plus, there are so many different ways to make it. Learn how to make it here.

17. Thai Basil Beef Stir-Fry

One-Pot Dinners

Photo by Helena Lin

Half of the ingredients are already in the name. Recipe here.

18. Beet and Barley Risotto

Photo by Julie Kang

Add some excitement to your dinners with beets, which give it a naturally bright red color. Recipe here.

19. Eggplant Caponata

Photo by Max Bartick

Skip the fancy restaurant and make this 30-minute caponata instead. Recipe here.

20. Spaghetti Squash Pasta with Chunky Tomato Sauce

Photo by Julia Maguire

Get out of your pasta slump and make this spaghetti squash instead. Recipe here.

21. Ginger Curry Egg Drop Soup

One-Pot Dinners

Photo by Julia Maguire

Beat the Winter blues with this soup recipe.