Pizza is a timeless favorite in college and beyond, but you probably haven’t thought of all the various ways you can eat this carb-loaded foodgasm-inducing food. Read on for ways to eat pizza that will make your head spin and your senses tingle.

Note: I wouldn’t recommend trying all of these in one day, but if anyone can, it’s definitely one of you Spoon readers out there.

Pizza Variations

Pizza for Breakfast

Photo by Liz Tadie

It seems to be relatively popular to eat cold, leftover pizza the morning after. This, however, is no way to eat some ‘zza. I’m talking about a legitimate breakfast pizza. Make it yourself with sweet Nutella or savory prosciutto, and it’s never a bad idea to throw an egg on there.

Pizza Dip

pizza

Photo by Kelly Logan

5 ingredients, 15 servings, all made in under 30 minutes. Give up half an hour of your time to test out this unique recipe.

English Muffin Pizza

Pizza

Photo by Jade Hsiao

This is perfect for those late nights when you are too poor to order in and too lazy to take on the pizza dip recipe. All you need is an English muffin, sauce and cheese. For extra crisp, try cooking this in the toaster oven.

Fruit Pizza

Photo courtesy of pinterest.com

If you’re looking for something sweet, go for a fruit pizza. Now is the perfect time to scarf down all the wonderful fruit that’s in season. Chop up your watermelon into pizza shaped slices and top with your choice of yogurt, fruit and nuts. This would make a great dessert for your 3-course pizza party.

Pizza Fries

Photo courtesy of reddit.com

This is exactly what it sounds like. Take your boring homemade fries and top ’em with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Your belly will thank you, but your diet probably won’t.

Cauliflower Crust

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

This one’s for my healthy peeps. Super simple and low-carb, this is a great alternative to your normal slice. All you need is a food processor, eggs, cheese, an oven and this recipe.

Pizza Cone

Photo courtesy of zuo.com.br

I’m a bit skeptical about this one, but you won’t know till ya try it. If you’re looking to do this yourself, take a go at this recipe. If you prefer, you can also stop by DaVinci Cones in good ole Brooklyn and safe yourself the hassle.

And for Those of Us Who Are Too Lazy to Make Our Own Pizza… Here’s How to Eat It

The Inside-Out Fold

Pizzafold

Gif courtesy of today.com

The first time I saw this was on a post by TODAY Food, and it’s safe to say that this is my new favorite way to eat pizza. Go ahead, buy a slice and enjoy with the cheese and sauce in direct contact with your tastebuds. And your fingers.

The New York Fold

Photo courtesy of slice.seriouseats.com

Pizza in New York is very, very special. Not only do New Yorker’s have the best slice, they also have a foolproof way of eating it. Place your thumb in the center of the crust and fold to create a funnel for any extra grease. An added bonus – this meshes the cheese together. This is, without a doubt, the best way to eat a slice in the Big Apple (or anywhere, actually).

Corner to Crust Fold

Photo courtesy of TheHuffingtonPost.com

One of my friends from high school swears by this method. I remember when I first saw her smashing a slice together, I was horrified. But after seeing how great it makes ‘zza, I no longer judge. To recreate this just take your slice and press the corner to one of the crust corners. You could also point it toward the center – go for it.

Crust First

Photo courtesy of J. Kenji Lopez

This method is pretty simple. Just go for the crust first. The anticipation of getting to the sauce and cheese is awesome.

Not a crust lover? Try the opposite and eat only the center of the pie. This requires a knife or pizza cutter and a sharp eye. Lovers of this technique say that you’ll never even miss the crust. (I’m not so sure I believe them, but you’ll never know unless you try, right?)

Double Up

Photo courtesy of moviesandfood.tumblr.com

This Saturday Night Fever style is grossly underrated. Two for the price of one? Take your two slices and layer them for the ultimate foodgasm.

Pizzarito

Photo courtesy of slice.seriouseats.com

This one’s for the nights when all you really want is a Chipotle burrito with extra guac and all you have is a frozen Totino’s pizza. After cooking in the oven, take the pizza out quickly and roll the slice up as quickly as you can. The cheese will melt together, and you’ll be left with a burrito of the gods.

Replace Bread on a Sandwich

Photo courtesy of ny.eater.com

While this method requires other ingredients, it is also a great way to get that leftover pizza out of your fridge. No need to heat up the bread. Just pile your slice with deli meat and cheese then top with your other slice. This works best with a slice that has less cheese.