Panera has a simple motto: good food. With soup, salad, pasta, sandwiches and bakery goods, Panera seems to have it all. Panera is the fast-casual bakery cafe that embraces the idea of good food. They believe in clean ingredients, transparency, and positive impact. They provide options to make those good-for-you choices easier to make.

When eating at Panera, calories are probably the last thing every customer is thinking about. However, this fast-casual cafe chain felt that including the calorie count on their menu would empower their customers to choose how they want to eat. With over 2,000 locations in the United States and Canada, let’s look at some of Panera’s favorites ranked by their calories, from most to least.

15. Steak and White Cheddar Panini – 1060 Calories

Panera

Photo courtesy of panera.com

Steak, caramelized onions, and white cheddar cheese, oh my! This goodness will give you a run for your calorie count but the combination on a grilled French Baguette is definitely worth it.

14. Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich – 800 Calories

Panera

Photo courtesy of @panerabread on Instagram

The Bacon Turkey Bravo is one of Panera’s signature dishes. It consists of bacon and turkey, of course. But, the smoked Gouda cheese really brings it home. But have no fear if you’re watching your calorie count, you can recreate this dish here.

13. Frontega Chicken Panini – 740 Calories

Panera

Photo courtesy of panera.com

We could make a Leonardo diCapreseo panini but the Frontega Chicken Panini is one of my favorites. This sandwich pairs nicely with any soup or salad as part of Panera’s You Pick Two deal.

12. Pecan Roll – 740 Calories

Panera

Why spend hours on a pecan pie when you can get a Pecan Roll? It may be 740 calories but the cinnamon sugar, caramel and pecans will satisfy any sweet tooth.

11. Tortellini Alfredo – 680 Calories

Panera

One could make your own tortellini soup, or enjoy some cheese filled tortellinis at Panera for 680 calories. If you’re looking for some protein, eat the meal with chicken and the dish is worth 710 calories.

10. Chicken Cobb with Avocado – 660 Calories

Panera

Using chickens raised without antibiotics, cage-free eggs, vine-ripened tomatoes and add some lettuce, bacon and cheese, you’ve got a Chicken Cobb with Avocado. As a Californian, I am obsessed with avocados, but if you’re not a fan, you can ditch them and enjoy the Chicken Cobb for 560 calories instead.

9. Roasted Turkey and Avocado BLT Sandwich – 540 Calories

Panera

Photo courtesy of panera.com

This is the classic BLT but add some turkey and avocado. With so many uses for avocados, I’ve got to say, one of the best ways to enjoy them is in a sandwich.

8. Asian Sesame Chicken Salad – 540 Calories

Panera

Let’s break down the anatomy of this salad and you can see that an Asian Sesame Chicken salad has an Asian sesame vinaigrette, wonton strips and sliced almonds at only 540 calories.

7. Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich – 540 Calories

Panera

You don’t have to think too far out of the box to hack a menu in order to eat like a vegetarian. Panera offers a Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich that will please any customer’s veggie needs.

6. Avocado, Egg White, and Spinach Breakfast Power Sandwich – 410 Calories

Panera

Panera redefines breakfast by showing that breakfast can be look delicious and still be healthy. No matter what your zodiac sign says, Panera’s breakfast sandwich will definitely power up your day.

5. Greek Salad – 370 Calories

Panera

Photo courtesy of panera.com

There are many ways to improvise a Greek salad, but Panera adds a new ingredient to the classic dish: pepperoncini peppers. The flavors are unbelievable and definitely adds a fresh new twist on a classic dish.

4. Tomato Mozzarella Flatbread – 340 Calories

Panera

Photo courtesy of panera.com

Some days, it’s fine to share a bite-sized appetizer, like a tomato mozzarella bruschetta. But for those days when you want a tomato and cheese combo, this flatbread is always a good choice.

3. Broccoli Cheddar Soup – 350 Calories

Panera

As one of its best selling soup, the Broccoli Cheddar Soup has a rightful place in the top 3. This soup tastes great in a bread bowl as well, as long as you’re willing to devour 890 calories.

2. Cream of Chicken & Wild Rice Soup – 300 Calories

Panera

Photo courtesy of panera.com

You could look in your pantry for ingredients for this healthy soup. Or you could go to Panera on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday and enjoy this hearty goodness full of nutrients at only 300 calories.

1. Low-Fat Chicken Noodle Soup – 170 Calories

Panera

You can never go wrong with Chicken Noodle Soup and Panera proves it. Whether you are watching your calorie intake or you just want a delicious warm meal, a chicken noodle soup never fails to satisfy your stomach.