Remember when our frozen desserts came in individual packages and fun shapes? We each had our strategic way of eating a popsicle, and we all sucked down the last dregs of our Otter Pops. Let us pay homage to these 11 relics of our childhood freezers.

1. Push-Up Pops

Desserts

Photo by popsugar.com

Scooby Doo? Flintstones? Just plain rainbow? Regardless of which kind you had, Push-Up Pops were incredible (until the plastic straw handle broke).

2. Minute Maid Juice Bars

Desserts

Photo by chicnsavvyreviews.net

These treats from elementary school showed us that frozen fruit juice really is more fun when it comes in the shape of a pyramid.

3. Otter Pops

Desserts

Photo by tumblr user 5crumpti0u5

Pink Bubblegum, Blue Raspberry, Red Fruit Punch. Having the 100 pack of these in your freezer meant an immediate status boost among your friends, but it was a sheer tragedy when you couldn’t find the kitchen scissors to open them.

4. Firecrackers

Desserts

Photo by blogger Fly Fishing Consultant

Just holding one made you feel patriotic. Somehow, these always ended up staining our tongues red and our Fourth of July outfits blue.

5. Dibs

Desserts

Photo by the Disney Food Blog

It was popcorn for ice cream! In a time before we counted calories, let alone number of Dibs eaten, it was dangerous to get our hands on a carton of these.

6. Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches

Desserts

Photo by theamazingshrinkingwoman.com

When our moms were on diets and our dessert options limited, these were the go-to treat.

7. Choco Tacos

Desserts

Photo by thrillist.com

A waffle cone in the shape of a taco stuffed with ice cream and coated in chocolate — certainly a child’s dream come true.

8. Italian Ice

Desserts

Photo by chicnsavvyreviews.net

Skinny Cows weren’t the only “dieting” dessert. These frozen cups of fruit-flavored ice made us feel both healthy and fancy.

9. Drumsticks

Desserts

Photo by lovethispic.com

These were the ultimate reward dessert when we were allowed to go all out. This was ice cream in a cone, coated in chocolate, and covered with copped nuts — any friend whose parents were willing to give these out was immediately made a BFF.

10. Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwiches

Desserts

Photo by virtuallyhomemade.com

Rectangular goodness of strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate ice cream between two chocolate cookie slices. You definitely saved your favorite ice cream flavor for last.

11. Those Wooden Spoon Ice Cream Cups

Desserts

Photo by Pinterest user Loren Schwalenberg

The little sticks of wood provided as spoons were puzzling, but these somehow made the tiny cups of ice cream better. Who knows what they were really called?

It’s a shame they don’t give out popsicles as treats in college, but who says we can’t take a trip down memory lane by indulging in one of these sweet, colorful, oddly shaped treats?