Summer is full of backyard BBQs and pool side cookouts, but having tons of leftovers filling up your fridge is a hassle. Try following these 8 delicious recipes to impress everyone and get rid of those leftovers. They do not call for many extra ingredients and are extremely quick and easy!

1. Potato Chip Crusted French Toast Sticks

french toast sticks

Photo courtesy of Arden Sarner – Spoon University

No one likes half eaten bag of chips that are probably going to get stale hanging around the house. Try this recipe for potato chip crusted french toast sticks if you want something thats a little sweet and a little salty for breakfast after a night of BBQ-ing.

2. Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Fajitas

fajitas

Photo courtesy of findyourstrong.net

There are so many things you can do with leftover grilled chicken and vegetables. One of the best remakes that will take very little time is a fajita. All you need to do is reheat your grilled ingredients and wrap it up in a tortilla for quick lunch!

2. Watermelon Mint Smoothie

leftovers

Photo courtesy of Kathleen Lee – Spoon University

Those leftover slices are perfectly good on their own, but why not jazz em’ up a bit with a refreshing and minty watermelon smoothie to sip on while you relax by the pool.

4. Hot Dog Pizzas

Photo by Hui Lin

Photo courtesy of Hui Lin – Spoon University

This recipe is quick, simple, and perfect for people of all ages. No one will notice they had hot dogs two nights in a row if you make them into cheesy pizza dogs!

5. Cheeseburger Cups

Photo courtesy of campbellskitchen.com

All you need for this unique recipe is a package of pre-made biscuits! It is easy and no one will even notice you used leftovers from your BBQ because they will be so amazed with these savory cups of cheeseburger goodness. Are you drooling yet?

6. Roasted Mashed Potato Bombs

Photo courtesy of Amy Erikson

Photo courtesy of Amy Erikson – Spoon University

Sometimes when I am cooking out, I like to roast some red potatoes on the grill but I end up with way too many of them leftover. These cheese-stuffed mashed potato bombs are an indulgent way to recycle those leftovers into something everyone will love all over again.

7. Soda Pop Cake

Two-Ingredient Soda Pop Cupcakes

Photo courtesy of bettycrocker.com

With just one can of any soda and one box of any cake mix, you can make yourself a light and moist soda cake for dessert the day after your BBQ (or night-of if you just cannot resist).

8. Cheesy Roasted Corn and Zucchini

Photo courtesy of Jackie Kuczynski – Spoon University

Corn is so easy to get in the summer whether its from a local grocery store or farmers market, which makes it a staple for summer meals. If you end up with leftovers after a night by the grill, try making a delicious parmesan, corn and zucchini salad.

You can no longer look at the mound of BBQ leftovers as a hassle if you follow these easy hacks to remake some delicious sides, entrees and desserts!