Ketel One Botanical; if you haven't heard of them, they're a vodka company that makes citrusy vodka flavors that include grapefruit and rose, peach and orange blossom, and cucumber and mint. During this time of year, they're here to announce some citrusy winter trends that I'm here to share with you.

Grapefruit Ginger Spritz

Liz Abere

Ingredients include:

An ounce and a half of Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit and Rose

Three ounces of Health Ade Ginger Kombucha

A dash of Cardamom bitters

Garnish with a grapefruit slice

Instructions include:

Fill a large wine glass with ice. Add the Ketel One and one dash of Cardamom bitters. Top with the Ginger Kombucha. Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and enjoy.

A first of its kind spirit, Ketel One Botanical is the spirit to enjoy in the New Year as you reset from the indulgences of the holidays, featuring 100 percent non-GMO grain vodka distilled with real botanicals and infused with natural fruit essences.

Peach Toddy

Liz Abere

Ingredients include:

Two ounces of KOB Peach & Orange Blossom

One Peach Teabag

One Large Lemon Wedge

One tablespoon of Honey

One Cinnamon Stick

One dash Orange Bitters

Four to five ounces of Hot Water

Garnish: Lemon Wheel

Instructions include:

Add Ketel One, bitters, teabag, cinnamon stick, and honey to a mug. Top with 4-5 ounces of hot water and stir to dissolve honey. Let sit for 3 minutes, then remove teabag. Squeeze large lemon wedge into mug and discard. Stir to incorporate all ingredients. Garnish with a lemon wheel, in glass, and enjoy.

Now that you have some cocktail recipes for the winter thanks to Ketel One Botanical, it's time to warm yourself up and make these drinks at home either for yourself or for some friends... yourself included.