People Dedicated to Quality (PDQ) is a fast-food chain restaurant, specializing in chicken tenders. They also serve chicken nuggets, sandwiches, milkshakes and salads.

PDQ was founded by, Outback Steakhouse co-founder Bob Basham and MVP Holdings CEO Nick Reader. They originated in Florida, but they have locations in over 54 cities across Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas. I have just discovered this chain, but I have grown to love it and you should to.

Their Social Media Team

What a time to be alive ?. ? by @collegehotbites.

A photo posted by PDQ (@pdqfreshfood) on

I don’t know who is on their social media team, but they deserve an award for doing it right. The accounts are super interactive on Instagram and Twitter. They always comment on the photos people post of their food.

Also, the Social Media team had a photo contest every week in March for posters to win a $50 gift card. Ya girl was extremely lucky to win one for this photo.

More specifically, their Twitter account.

Their twitter is #relatable if you are just as obsessed with chicken tenders as I am. Every day a new chicken-tender-pun is blasted to over 6500 followers. It makes my feed a little brighter.

They donate to causes.

For the entire month of April, if a costumer buys Spicy Buffalo Tenders Sandwich Combo Meal a portion of that sale goes directly Autism. This will rationalize that fast-food-guilt.

They are extremely dedicated to quality.

PDQ

Gif courtesy of giphy

Their food is extremely fresh, and they are most proud of their hand-battered chicken tenders and daily cut fries (and don’t forget about hand-spun shakes).

The prices are affordable.

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

We’re all broke college students who love food, going out to eat constantly adds up. Compared to the cheapness of McDonald’s, PDQ may be a little bit more, but in comparison to quality of the mass produced, (cough, cough the acronym People Dedicated to Quality) who’s the real winner?

It brings friends together.

Friends who get PDQ together stay together ?

A photo posted by @collegehotbites on

I don’t know about you, but I bond with my friends over food. It is a great place to talk about your day, or simply catch up on the latest gossip.