Every time I scroll through Instagram, I seem to be salivating over the various new food products that continue to populate my feed. One day, I paused longer than usual on a certain post by the account @kweenandco, which produces a line of tasty "granola butter" products.

Earlier this month, I had the pleasure of trying the brand's Original and Pumpkin Spice varieties, and now I'm here to tell you why you need to log on to Instagram right now, and order yourselves several (dozen) jars of this irresistible new product

What is Granola Butter?

My first reaction when discovering @kweenandco's Instagram was "what exactly is granola butter?" We've all heard of the classic nut butters such as peanut, almond, and cashew. I've even tried sunflower seed butter, which is a perfect substitute for peanut butter for those with nut allergies. But granola butter? What could that even be

As the ingredient list details, Kween & Co's granola butter consists of a few simple ingredients including oats, maple syrup, olive oil, coconut oil, and a few select spices. The combination of these ingredients replicates the taste of granola without the added sugars that some of your favorite boxed cereal brands may offer. 

A Healthy Snack for All Diets

Unlike peanut, cashew, and almond butter, Kween & Co's granola butter is both gluten free, nut free, and dairy free. So you can enjoy it even as somebody who is gluten-sensitive, allergic to nuts, or trying to avoid dairy. Even better, the spreadable, salty-sweet granola butter is so satisfying that you won't feel like you're cheating yourself. In fact, I challenge you to not consume an entire jar in one sitting. 

How Do You Eat Granola Butter?

The real question is: how can't you eat it? Living in a college dorm, my options were a bit more limited than the typical consumer's would be. I enjoyed the granola butter slathered on a rice cake and topped with bananas and chia seeds, and also tried a rice cake topped with granola butter, strawberries, and bee pollen for an added nutrient boost. So for all of you college students looking to upgrade your rice cake game, this is the product for you. 

As the @kweenandco Instagram account illustrates, there are numerous other uses for the tasty spread as well. Drizzle it on top of fruit for a mid-day snack or healthy dessert, layer it between pancakes for an added boost to your typical stack, or get creative and make protein bites, granola bars, and other delicious treats with the product. 

Pumpkin Spice?

For those of you looking to indulge in the flavors of the fall in a way that is more unique than a pumpkin spice latte, Kween & Co has the perfect product: pumpkin spice flavored granola butter. Offered for a limited time only, this variation on the traditional granola butter is a great addition to smoothie bowls, toast, or oats, and will inject some seasonal flavors into your next meal or snack. 

If you're a fan of granola, tired of peanut butter, or just want to try something delicious and versatile while supporting a new brand, Kween & Co's granola butter is a must-try. You may just find yourself addicted.