Three former college athletes lived their college days eating whatever they wanted just to refuel. When they got to the real world, they realized how hard it could be sometimes to fit meals into their busy schedules. They started on a mission to find a food that could sustain and nourish them for their days as busy parents and employees.

The result of that mission is the game-changing company Health Warrior who might be leading the way for the next great food movement.

chia seeds

Photo courtesy of healthwarrior.com

Enter the chia seed. Once the founders of Health Warrior learned about the most nutrient-dense food on the planet, it became a staple in all of their diets. Not long after, they had all of their friends and families eating chia seeds as they preached about their wonderful qualities and health benefits.

chia seeds

Photo courtesy of @health_warrior on Instagram

All of Health Warrior’s products are gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, vegan and non-GMO certified. Health Warrior has two different bars and their own brand of chia seeds. The Chia Bar is the perfect afternoon pick-me-up or study snack. At only 100 calories, the chia bar packs in 1000 mg of omega-3, four grams of fiber, three grams of plant protein and only five grams of sugar. Impressive, right?

chia seeds

This little snack is a nutrient powerhouse that is delicious and will even satisfy your sweet tooth with great flavors like banana nut, chocolate peanut butter or açaí berry.

Their other bar is the Superfood Protein Bar. This protein bar is perfect for those times you are running late and don’t have time to sit down for a real meal, aka the lives of most college students. The bar has 10 grams of clean plant-based protein, 2,000 mg of omega-3 and five grams of fiber in every bar.

chia seeds

And for when you want to try all the new and trendy chia recipes, make sure you pick up a bag of Health Warrior Premium Black Chia Seeds. Health Warrior is always posting recipe ideas on their blog so that you can be inspired to incorporate chia seeds into your diet and feel the benefits of this powerful plant.

Don’t be fooled by their small size: chia seeds are a powerful, nutrient-dense food that will leave you fuller longer. Trust me, you’ll never feel more ready to conquer the day.