We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day — it should make you feel good! Heck, you should start your day feeling like a star, and what better way to make you feel like a star than to eat like one? Here are what 10 of your favorite celebrities eat for breakfast. 

1. Beyonce 

crust, pizza
Photo courtesy of @beyonce on Instagram

Now that I have your attention with that drool-worthy picture of cheese-covered carbs, let me tell you what Beyonce actually has for breakfast (because it’s NOT pizza).

She says she typically eats “scrambled egg whites, a vegetable smoothie, or whole-grain cereal with low-fat milk.” But don’t fear, because veggie smoothies can be quite delicious.

2. Oprah

bread, chocolate
Photo courtesy of @oprah on Instagram

Remember when Oprah blew up the internet by saying she can eat bread on Weight Watchers? Well, in one of these ads, Oprah makes her ideal breakfast — avocado toast with sliced turkey. Sign us up.

3. Zac Efron

chips, banana
Photo courtesy of @therock on Instagram

Psych, again. Zac and his Baywatch co-star, The Rock, have been on a pretty strict diet as they prepare for the movie. They may let themselves have pancakes on a cheat day, but their no sugar, no carb diet pretty much limits their typical breakfast to eggs and veggies.

4. Chrissy Teigan

Photo courtesy of @chrissyteigen on Instagram

Even on Mother’s Day, Chrissy Teigen sticks to her favorite morning go-to: “breakfast has to be eggs, whether in omelet form, hard-boiled or over-easy.” There’s really no limit to the different ways you can cook eggs.

5. Chris Hemsworth

espresso, beer, coffee
Photo courtesy of @zocobodypro on Instagram

Being ripped enough to pass for a god requires more than pumping out a few reps at the gym. While preparing to play Thor, Hemsworth typically eats a four-egg omelet with some oats for breakfast.

6. Chris Pratt

cheese, egg, bacon, pancake
Photo courtesy of @prattprattpratt on Instagram

That picture may be what Chris Pratt eats on a much-needed cheat day, but he didn’t lose 80 pounds by indulging every day. You’re much more likely to see him downing a handful of hard-boiled eggs (or bad guys).

7. Taylor Swift

pizza, beer
Photo courtesy of @taylorswift on Instagram

If you thought that picture of cereal meant we were taking a break for eggs, you’d be wrong; Taylor’s typical breakfast is an egg dish with a glass of orange juice. Don’t these celebrities know there are healthy breakfasts besides eggs?

8. The Kardashians

strawberry, cupcake
Photo courtesy of @khloekardashian

While Kim tends to stick to the typical eggs, oats, or shake breakfast (or whatever the chef prepares), both Khloe and Kourtney are big proponents of beginning your day with a tea-tox (except for detox teas are actually terrible for you).

9. Jennifer Lawrence

pizza
Photo courtesy of Getty Images

Jennifer often talks about her love of food (especially pizza) and her refreshing view on body image, so Jennifer has never released her “official” diet plan, mainly because she doesn’t have one.

Her trainer taught her not to restrict her diet, but rather to focus on moderation and balance. So I am simply choosing to believe that every once in awhile, Jennifer does indulge in a leftover piece of pizza for her morning meal.

10. Amy Schumer

tea, cheese
Photo courtesy of @amyschumer on Instagram

Amy Schumer vocally rocks a much more average body size than most celebs, so I can imagine her consuming a whatever-I-have-on-hand type of breakfast of toast and coffee, but when she was trying to drop a few pounds for her movie "Trainwreck," her restricted diet only allowed her smoothies for breakfast.