Last year, a SpoonSCU article taught us all how to order at Starbucks if we were trying to be healthy. But what about when we get hungry? Just like most Starbucks drinks aren’t that good for you, most of the food Starbucks offers only sounds healthy.

It really can be hard to decide what you can eat without ingesting a large amount of fat or sodium. The Spinach and Feta Breakfast Wrap seems healthy and you may be fooled by the fact that it only has 290 calories, but it has 830 mg of sodium. That’s more than a Mcdonald’s cheeseburger, which actually has the same amount of calories and 680 mg of sodium.

Here’s some of the items on Starbucks’ food menu that are actually not too bad for you:

If You Want Something Sweet

Gluten-Free Marshmallow Dream Bar

Photo courtesy of @whycantwheatbefriends on Instagram

Calories: 240
Fat: 5 grams
Sugar: 23 grams
Cholesterol: 15 milligrams
Sodium: 260 milligrams

If you can’t go without a sugary treat, instead of going straight for the chocolate cookies and brownies, try this Marshmallow Dream Bar instead. With only 5 grams of fat, it’s one of the lowest fat bakery items you can find at Starbucks, and it tastes exactly like a Rice Krispie Treat. Plus, it’s gluten-free, which is always a bonus.

Petite Vanilla Bean Scones (x2)

Photo courtesy of @niftymom on Instagram

Calories: 240
Fat: 9 grams
Sugar: 16 grams
Cholesterol: 30 milligrams
Sodium: 190 milligrams

One Vanilla Bean Scone is only 120 calories and 4.5 grams of fat, but let’s be real, you don’t want just one scone. Starbucks sells 3 of these for $3, but even thought you’re saving your wallet, you’re bumping up the fat to about 13 grams and sugar to 24 grams. Stick to just two of these petite scones and you can indulge in a guilt-free treat.

If You’re There for Lunch

Roasted Tomato & Mozzarella Panini

Photo courtesy of @jasminemphan on Instagram

Calories: 420
Fat: 18 grams
Saturated Fat: 6 grams
Cholesterol: 35 milligrams
Sodium: 620 milligrams
Protein: 11 grams

It’s hard to find a perfect sandwich at Starbucks that’s completely healthy. 18 grams of fat still is a high number, but the Tomato and Mozzarella Panini has the least amount of sodium of all the sandwiches. It’s also vegetarian and completely delicious.

Protein Bistro Box

Photo courtesy of @vegetariantillboston on Instagram

Calories: 370
Fat: 19 grams
Saturated Fat: 6 grams
Cholesterol: 200 milligrams
Sodium: 460 milligrams
Protein: 13 grams

Although not every Starbucks has these Bistro Boxes, if you can find one, I’d recommend getting your hands on it. You get fresh fruit and a pita with organic peanut butter, and what else can you ask for? This grab-and-go item is perfect for a healthy on the run lunch.

Omega-3 Bistro Box

Photo courtesy of @julia11marie on Instagram

Calories: 420
Fat: 27 grams
Saturated Fat: 8 grams
Cholesterol: 30 milligrams
Sodium: 430 milligrams
Protein: 8 grams

The Omega-3 Bistro Box is full of healthy indulgences. Not only do you get salmon cream cheese and edamame hummus (um, yes please), the box practically contains a dessert too with the dark chocolate chunks in the trail mix. You can’t get that from Dunkin’ Donuts.

If You’re There for Breakfast

Bagels (Plain or Everything)

Photo courtesy of @schaefferchik on Instagram

Calories: 280/290
Fat: 1.5 grams/3.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 0 grams/1.5 grams
Cholesterol: 0 grams/5 milligrams
Sodium: 0 milligrams/0 milligrams
Protein: 9 grams/11 grams

#SpoonTip: Just one teaspoon of cream cheese adds on 49 calories, so go light on the toppings.

They’re no rainbow bagels, but either the plain or everything bagels are a reliable choice for breakfast. Remember, carbs are your friend here, especially when stacked up against all of Starbucks’ breakfast sandwiches.

Egg & Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich

Photo courtesy of @angelearlgray on Instagram

Calories: 280
Fat: 13 grams
Saturated Fat: 5 grams
Cholesterol: 560 milligrams
Sodium: 460 milligrams
Protein: 12 grams

Your best choice for a breakfast sandwich at Starbucks is to go simple. Otherwise, you’re going to be having a third of your daily sodium. This classic Egg and Cheddar isn’t as boring as you think, but if you want to spice it up, add some Sriracha for a spicy kick.

Oatmeal with Fresh Blueberries, Agave Syrup, and Fruit, Nut and Seed Medley

Photo courtesy of @siimonkaa on Instagram

Calories: 220
Fat: 2.5 grams
Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
Sodium: 125 milligrams
Sugar: 13 grams
Protein: 5 grams

Oatmeal is always a safe option for breakfast, as long as you watch the toppings. You can cut back even more on sugar and calories if you dropped the toppings, but I doubt you want to eat your oatmeal plain. Take the agave syrup instead of the brown sugar and if your Starbucks offers it, always pick the fresh blueberries over the dried.

Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon Breakfast Sandwich

Photo courtesy of @abomb909 on Instagram

Calories: 280
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 2.5 grams
Cholesterol: 20 milligrams
Sodium: 560 milligrams
Protein: 13 grams

Higher in sodium than the Egg and Cheese, the Reduced Fat Turkey Bacon Sandwich has exactly what its name suggest: one of the lowest fat contents. If you need meat in the morning to get you going, I’d suggest this sandwich.