So, the festive season gave you a good reason to binge eat. And binge more. And beer? Let’s not even talk about the number of glasses of beer you emptied. Others don’t even need to look at your face to tell you’re guilty – it’s probably showing already. Unless you eat a lot and don’t put on weight (my category, hi5!), you are going to need this information I’m now going to provide you now.

I came across a very informative infographic online – how many hours you need to spend at the gym and what exercises you need to perform to burn off some of your favourite foods. And obviously, I had to share it with all of you. Now go burn some calories and get in shape, you can thank me later.

Here we go:

McDonald’s Big Mac

burn off

Photo courtesy of buddyloans.com

This is something almost all McD lovers will pin to their walls.

French Fries

burn off

Photo courtesy of buddyloans.com

Brb… Going to pin this right beside the Big Mac. Fries before guys, always.

Coke

burn off

Photo courtesy of buddyloans.com

Wow, my wall will look like a McDonalds meal advertisement now. These three almost always come as a family, and will together give you some serious #workoutgoals now.

Pizza

burn off

Photo courtesy of buddyloans.com

Moving on from the McDonalds family now, and coming to… The pizza! Another thing we cannot avoid for too long. Your six pack and those six slices are equally important after all. There’s a reason pizza was the most Instagrammed food of 2015.

Fried Chicken (aka KFC)

burn off

Photo courtesy of buddyloans.com

Damn you, sinful delight. Anything for you, love… Even those pull-ups.

Cadbury Dairy Milk

burn off

Photo courtesy of buddyloans.com

But but… Isn’t chocolate a major health boosting superfood too? It’s making us feel good on the inside and doing a lot of good mumbo jumbo with our systems, so can this one please be excused?

Beer

burn off

Photo courtesy of buddyloans.com

It ain’t called “beer belly” for no reason after all. If you get bored with drinking it, you can cook with it instead.

Cake

burn off

Photo courtesy of buddyloans.com

You can’t have your cake and not eat it too – not without gaining all those calories, which you now know exactly how to burn. But if you do want to eat more cake, here’s how.

After slowly breaking all this down for us, the infographic ends with some sweet words of wisdom.

burn off

Photo courtesy of buddyloans.com

“After all, everything’s fine in moderation – even pizza.” That’s my motto from now on.