We all know the feeling: One minute you’re sipping on your drink of choice at your favorite bar, having the time of your life. The next, your stomach growls, the drunchies hit, and you suddenly realize you’re starving.

You need food ASAP, and preferably something fattening that your sober self is going to hate you for in the morning. Here’s what your go-to, post-bar drunchies say about your drunk alter ego.

Fruits & Veggies: The Responsible Drunk

drunchies

If you’re capable of late-nighting while still sticking to your diet, chances are you’re probably the “mom” of your friend group. You pride yourself on your maturity and self control, but it won’t kill you to eat a slice of pizza every once in a while. Live a little.

Pizza: The Lazy Drunk

drunchies

Pizza is delicious no matter the time or circumstances, but it’s 1000 times more appealing at 3 am when you’ve safely stumbled home and are in desperate need of some sustenance. With a simple phone call or the touch of a few buttons, pizza arrives at your front door, and the delivery guy pretty much saves your life. Not all heroes wear capes.

Taco Bell: The Fun Drunk

drunchies

We all have that one friend who craves T Bell every single time they drink, and they’re usually one of the most fun going-out companions. It takes a special kind of person to order a Quesalupa and/or a Crunchwrap Supreme at 2 am with zero shame. This is the kind of person you want in your life.

McDonald’s: The Reckless Drunk

drunchies

This friend throws all caution to the wind, throws back a few tequila shots at the bar, and then throws herself at the drive-thru guy at Mickey D’s. Hey, everybody needs a Big Mac in their lives at some point. No judgement here.

Leftovers: The Broke Drunk

drunchies

We all experience this dilemma at some point in our college careers. You spend the last $4 in your bank account at the bar, and when the drunchies hit, you have to resort to whatever’s left over in your fridge. The broke drunk is often forced to get creative, leading to either disastrous or delicious results.

No matter what your drunk alter ego prefers to munch on, late-nighting will always be the most fun (and satisfying) part of a night out. Drunch on.