With finals week approaching, I’ve found myself preparing the only way I know how: procrastinating, stress-eating and binge-watching Friends. To add to my procrastination and obsession with food, I thought it would be fun to figure out which food each Friends character would be.

Monica Geller – Thanksgiving Dinner

Friends

Gif courtesy of giphy.com

Thanksgiving dinner takes a lot of work and needs to please everyone, much like Monica. But it’s also something that everyone looks forward too and everyone loves! (Except for Chandler. Ironic.)

Friends

Photo courtesy of @eatwitheat on Instagram

Joey Tribbiani – Pizza

Friends

Gif courtesy of giphy.com

Stating the obvious, pizza is Italian and Joey’s Italian. Joey and pizza are the perfect match: they’re both very simple, but everyone loves them.

Friends

Photo by Libby Perold

Chandler Bing – Corn Dog

Friends

Gif courtesy of giphy.com

When you think corn dog, the first thing you probably think of is a circus. It’s a goofy, random food that no one really takes seriously, just like Chandler. Chandler is constantly making jokes and no one takes anything that comes out of his mouth seriously.

Friends

Photo courtesy of 10th & Piedmont

Rachel Green – Cheesecake

Friends

Gif courtesy of giphy.com

Without a doubt, Rachel always looks amazing, even in her Pepto-Bismol dress. She has a lot of feelings and can be very emotional and mushy, just like cheesecake. Cheesecake looks flawless, always, and is warm and soft inside.

Friends

Photo courtesy of thecheesecakefactory.com

Phoebe Buffay – Cotton Candy

Friends

Gif courtesy of giphy.com

Cotton candy is one of the sweetest, sugary things ever. It’s all over the place and low-key a huge mess, much like Phoebe. Phoebe is fun, sweet and also kind of a mess, but everyone loves her anyway.

Friends

Photo courtesy of Creative Commons

Ross Geller – Sushi

Friends

Gif courtesy of giphy.com

Most people think sushi is pretty strange, which is a common opinion that people have of Ross. However, if you’re into sushi, or even after you give it a try, you know that it’s one of the best things ever, just like Ross. Ah, Unagi.

Friends

Photo by Lisa Gong