For all the hardcore Game of Thrones fans out there, nothing is better than curling up with some dessert and watching a new episode of GOT. We can’t wait for Season 6, we came up with some fun GOT-character-inspired desserts for all of us to enjoy as we continue reeling over and re-watching the Season 5 finale.

Lord Ned Stark: Tiramisu

Ned_stark

The original Game of Thrones favorite, Ned Stark kept your hopes alive and faith in humanity with his honesty and sense of duty. But his careless errors and kind heart got the best of him and he was beheaded at the end of first season. For being the hope we couldn’t hang on to, he’s just like tiramisu — great when it lasts, but too soon gone.

Lady Catelyn Stark: Apple pie

game of thrones

Catelyn is or was (still too soon?) the strong mother you never knew you needed and her fierce loyalty to her husband and house is admirable. Our hearts broke along with her when she found out about Ned’s untimely death and because of her love, she’s a fresh-baked apple pie that always reminds you of home and is hearty enough to fill you up.

Arya Stark: Double chocolate cookie

game of thrones

Everyone’s favorite living Stark, Arya is strong and never takes no for an answer. Remember that time she waited outside the House of Black and White for ages? Her wit and skill with a sword has kept her alive through her family’s hardships and for her courage, Arya resembles a double chocolate cookie. She’s dense but always manages to push through the dark chocolate bitterness to survive.

Queen Regent Cersei Lannister: Crème brûlée

game of thrones

No one wants to mess around with Cersei Lannister. Even with her humiliation at the end of Season 5, Cersei still made it out alive, proving that she is resilient and clever. If there is one thing you cannot deny, it is that Cersei is faithful to her House and a protective mother. For all the poor souls she has destroyed because they got close, Cersei is a crème brûlée with a hard caramel exterior that keeps out competing Houses and a soft custard interior towards her own.

Lord Tyrion Lannister: Rum cake

game of thrones

Everyone’s favorite Lannister, Tyrion is sharp, cunning and incredibly witty. Not to mention, Tyrion delivers the perfect snappy comebacks to jokes about his height and his drinking problem. Tyrion is a decadent rum cake: soaked in alcohol but divine all the same.

Queen Daenerys Targaryen: Lava cake

game of thrones

Most Game of Thrones fans will tell you that Dany is the real queen of Westeros (and the world). Dany has been through poverty and desolation in the Red Waste and still came out with her principles and ended slavery as the ruler of Mereen. Because of Dany’s honest but not foolish character, she’s molten lava cake with ice cream a la mode. Not to mention she’s the mother of dragons, so that lava cake better be scorching hot.

Jon Snow: Crêpe flambée

game of thrones

Crêpe flambée is a fairly basic dessert, but it can be made more complex with the addition of other ingredients — just like how Jon Snow starts off rather directionless on the show, but slowly becomes a more complex character as the seasons continue. The fire on the crêpe hints at his being Azorahai, the champion of the R’hllor, and the brightness of the flames correspond to his being able to wield Light Bringer, the sword.

Now all you have to do is pick your favorite dessert — or character — settle in and wait for the twists and turns of the next season.