There are a lot of things in this life that you don’t know you need until you have them. The instagram account @tasteofstreep is one of them. Meryl Streep is arguably one of America’s greatest treasures and food is pretty much the best thing in the world, period. Some genius (and probably really weird) person out there decided that those two things needed to be combined, and Taste of Streep was born. This account shows the world exactly what we’ve been missing- and it’s kind of amazing.

My initial reaction to discovering this Instagram account was pretty much just wtf? Like seriously WTF. The account doesn’t have any context, just a short and sweet “because what more could you want?” in the bio. I had so many questions- who is the person that thought of creating these bizarre pictures of Meryl Streep on/in/wearing/hugging food? Why is that something that they wanted to do? After adjusting to my initial shock, I was able to chill out and just appreciate the pictures for what they are. Meryl Streep is bathing in a bowl of macaroni and cheese and it’s really just meant to be enjoyed, not questioned. Even though it doesn’t really make any sense at all, this account just feels right.

Because I feel the need to make other people understand just how weird yet strangely fantastic these pictures are, I ranked my ten favorites. However, if you want to fully experience the roller coaster of emotions this account gave me, check out @tasteofstreep.

10. Quesedilla

Instagram

Photo courtesy of @tasteofstreep on Instagram

Honestly, this pic is in here exclusively because of its weirdness. Thought I’d knock that out first. Not that they aren’t all weird, but this one in particular is really just questionable. Like Meryl Streep is literally just a pile of sour cream, albeit the most glamorous one I’ve ever seen. I really don’t know what kind of weird mask she has on her face but it works. I guess I’d dip my quesedilla in that?

9. Corn Dog

Instagram

Ok clearly something beautiful is happening between Meryl and this corn dog. This picture has me hoping I’ll one day find someone that loves me like Meryl loves her corn dog, and that is not something I thought I’d ever hope for. But I get it, everyone gets a little emotional over food sometimes. Hey, love is love!

8. Cheeseburger

Instagram

Wearing food- revolutionary. This kind of reminds me of the barbie dress cake I had at my sixth birthday party but weirder. Although, not gonna lie, it does look almost as appetizing. In any case, this pic combines a fabulous dress with a juicy burger and puts it on Meryl Streep:who can’t get behind that?

7. Cheese Plate

Instagram

This picture puts out a classier vibe. There’s nothing like having a nice dinner party as an excuse to show everyone how sophisticated you are because of your knowledge of the artisan cheeses you put out as hors d’eurvres. Well, except maybe getting to eat the cheese after. And Meryl gets that. In all of these pictures she looks totally poised and ready to attend your elegant affair. All you need now are these wine and cheese pairings. And maybe some bread. And probably some more wine.

6. Beer

Instagram

Especially when compared with the previous picture, this Instagram pic reveals Meryl’s versatility. We already knew she was equally believable as an uptight magazine editor and a hippie-esque mother of the bride. But now we know that while she can hold her own at your sophisticated dinner party, she’ll also probably beat you at beer pong (repeatedly). Even so, there’s no world in which I’d pass up a chance to party with Meryl.

5. Samoa

Instagram

This list wouldn’t be complete without an appearance from Miranda Priestly. It’s truly amazing how she can still make me feel like she’s better than me while wearing a girl scout cookie.

4. Coffee

Instagram

If you can’t relate to this picture, your life is probably amazing and I hate you. But I’m guessing most people can. This picture just is everything I’m feeling in my 8:30 computer class on Friday mornings. It doesn’t really make me feel better, but it’s nice to know Meryl gets it.

3. Donut

Instagram

Everything about this picture is fabulous. The sparkly cotton candy looking background, the perfect pink icing on the donut, the white poodle and his pink bow, Meryl’s dress, and, of course, that unreal swoop in her hair. This is the stuff that my post-insomnia sugar induced dreams are made of.

2. Uncrustable

Instagram

This pic has got me feeling seriously nostalgic. It brings me back to elementary school, when I loved these little crustless sandwiches- and actually believed that they counted as a full and balanced meal. This old school looking Meryl combined with that sparkly background only adds to my memories of the days when my life was full of junk food, AIM, Hillary Duff and there was nothing to be stressed about.

1. Pizza

Instagram

Honestly, I probably would have made any pic with pizza the #1, but this deserves first place for other reasons too. In this picture Meryl is literally in the middle of dancing to Mamma Mia- pretty amazing. I have no idea what the deal is with that lightning coming out of her hands, or why she is floating on a pizza in the middle of space, but these things perfectly express the that’s-the-weirdest-thing-I’ve-ever-seen-but-I-like-it feelings that are so integral to this Instagram account. I think this picture would have any pizza chef saying “mamma mia.”