Trader Joe's has outdone itself once again. The popular grocery store announced a new item on Tuesday that's essentially Thanksgiving in a box. The "Turkey & Stuffing en Croute" is a Thanksgiving-themed play on beef wellington, and will be available in the frozen section at your local Trader Joe's throughout the holiday season.

Photo Courtesy of Trader Joe's

The eye-catching feast contains flavorful turkey tenderloin and sweet cornbread stuffing hand-rolled in flaky, buttery puff pastry, and elegantly garnished with herbs de Provence. It also contains turkey gravy and cranberry sauce for serving, making it a complete festive meal. And at only $12.99 for a 40-ounce, 8-serving package, this Trader Joe's deal can't be beat. 

But if you're also serving vegetarians or are one yourself, you can pick up a completely vegan Breaded Turkey-Less Stuffed Roast with Gravy. Made with seasoned soy protein, organic ancient grain flour, and cranberry-studded wild-rice stuffing, this flavorful meat-free option is a TJ's favorite that's been popular in years past. At $9.99 for a 40-ounce package, the turkey-less option is an equally exciting deal.

The "Turkey & Stuffing en Croute" or the Breaded Turkey-less Stuffed Roast with Gravy are both basically Thanksgiving in a box and a dream come true for those who may not want to cook a whole turkey, will be celebrating solo, are hosting a small Friendsgiving, or for those who simply wish to extend the glory of Thanksgiving food beyond Nov. 23. Either way, it's a knockout idea and I can't wait to celebrate with one.