In this country where football reigns supreme, Super Bowl Sunday is one of the biggest party days of the year. Take the stress out of hosting a get-together to watch the game by stopping by Lidl

Whether you're getting family or friends together, you're going to want to check out Lidl's under $2 specials for Super Bowl LII. Lidl is your one-stop shop for Super Bowl Sunday shopping.

Here are some of my personal recommendations for goodies that I know you won't want to miss. 

Chips and Salsa

salsa, tomato, chili, sauce, pepper, Chip, Tortilla, dip
Caroline Ingalls

Chips and salsa is basically the OG Sunday afternoon snack. Something about that combination is so addicting and with $1.10 blue corn tortilla chips and $0.89 salsa, it definitely won't break the bank this year. 

Baby Back Ribs Chips

salt, chips, potato, corn, french fries
Emily Palmer

Learning to grill can be hard. I know at my house, we always leave it up to my dad. This year, when your dad's not around to cook up some finger-licking good ribs, at least you can still enjoy that flavor in the form of potato chips for only $1.49. 

Chesapeake Bay Style Popcorn

cereal, wheat, corn, popcorn, rice
Sara Carte

Ever heard the saying "popcorn and a show"? Well, this year you can try a new twist on the phrase. This popcorn, flavored with old bay, is the perfect snack that brings me back to my blue crab-picking roots

Pizza

#foodporn, #photography, #shreddedcheese, #pizza, #food, #cheese, #cooking
Yasmeen Aboulhawa

Pizza is one of the ultimate crowd-pleasers, and, with Lidl, you have several options this year. Try a frozen sausage and pepperoni combo pizza for 99 cents. Or, get a fresh mini vegetarian pizza from the bakery for only 99 cents. 

If you're feeling especially adventurous, you can get ingredients to make your own. The dough and sauce combined will only set you back $2.98. 

Gluten-Free Pretzels

pretzel, salt, pastry
Isabel Wang

Speaking of gluten-free, whether it's due to an allergy or just trying to eat healthier, odds are that at least one of your friends is going sans-gluten. You can steer them away from hanger with this crunchy and salty snack for only $1.75. I doubt your gluten-loving friends will even notice the difference. 

Guacamole

avocado, vegetable, guacamole, sweet
Sarah Silbiger

What are all these crunchy, salty snacks without something to dip them in? Guac may be a little extra, but not all that much, thanks to Lidl's low prices. Go gourmet and grab onion, tomato, and avocado for only 49 cents each. 

Sprint Light Smooth Lager

tea, wine, alcohol, cinnamon, beer, liquor, cider, coffee
Amelia Weller

Last, but certainly not least, you're going to need something to wash down all of those calories. If you wait until the week before the Super Bowl, you can catch a huge deal on this beer at Lidl. At $22.99 for a 48-pack, that's less than 50 cents per can.

If you add all of that up, not including the beer, it will set you back less than 20 bucks for enough food to easily feed a whole Super Bowl party. It's about time you stopped making excuses.

Let Lidl handle the hard part so you can just enjoy the game from the comfort of your own couch.