It’s time to rejoice all you PB&J lovers. The kind, kind people over at Aske Stephenson, cofounded by Thomas Aske and Tristan Stephenson, creators of the “global consultancy and operator Fluid Movement,” have concocted a lil somethin’ somethin’ that I like to call PB&J: grown-up addition (i.e. alcohol). And when I say “concocted,” I mean it. According to the experts, this delicious duo was purely experimental.

That being said, since I am one of the greatest fans of peanut butter (I thrive off of this stuff daily) that this world has ever seen, you could only imagine that I was very excited to hear about this news.

This sweet bourbon whiskey is made by distilling American whiskey with peanut butter and a raspberry jam (omg). Then, they add a drop of homemade raspberry syrup and a dash of pink Himalayan rock salt (double omg). Pour some over ice and you’re ready to go.

You can try it with this raspberry mojito, for all you jam lovers. Or, if you don’t like the taste of alcohol, try one of these. Unfortunately Aske Stephenson isn’t shipping outside of the UK (yet), but if you’re ever in East London, hit them up.

Just remember, don’t send this with your kids to the sandbox. This isn’t for sharing.