LaCroix is having a real moment right now. It seems like everywhere I turn, someone is drinking it, talking about it, sharing an article on it, or buying it. One of our writers even wrote about drinking it until her stomach hurt. You could say that the obsession is real. 

But no one seems as obsessed as this guy, who did a photo shoot with his Grapefruit-flavored LaCroix and posted it to the /r/lacroixlife/ subreddit.

What apparently started out as just a photoshoot to get a new headshot for his LinkedIn profile, quickly took a turn for the better. As Will Jennings was getting his picture taken by his photographer friend, Ashley Armitage, he got a little thirsty. So, he ran across the street and naturally, bought a case of LaCroix.

"I think we were hyped up because there was a La Croix sweepstakes [going on], so we were drinking like three cans a day each in my house," He says. "We [had] already bought about 24 cases... I have a very small house, [so] I bricked a window shut in the kitchen with the cases."

Needless to say, the result was hilarious. 

Photo courtesy of Ashley Armitage
Photo courtesy of Ashley Armitage
Photo courtesy of Ashley Armitage

To be real, I wish I had some photos of me like this for my Insta. I can't even image the number of likes Will got. 

Although he took the photos with the grapefruit flavor, Will says his favorite flavor is actually lemon. And no, now that the sweepstakes are over, he's no longer drinking three cans a day, but his obsession is still pretty strong.

Will proudly admits he has other LaCroix art around his house, like a ceramic pot that is made to look like a can of LaCroix with an air plant in it, and a print that says, "Home is where the LaCroix is." And honestly, I couldn't have said it better myself.