For those of you who do not know, Good Mythical Morning is a YouTube channel where the hosts Rhett and Link test their willpower with gross food challenges. From brains to insects, Rhett and Link have tried it all. They try these foods on their popular sketch that asks whether foods can be combined with others. For example, on their “Will It Pizza?” episode, they put a bunch of unusual toppings on a pizza and if they like the toppings, then it does indeed pizza. The ingredients for the food challenges are not always necessarily edible, which makes it all the more entertaining.

“Will It Pizza?”

Good Mythical Morning

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

The Bubble Gum Pizza is the ultimate combination of sweet and savory. It replaces normal cheese with Big League Chew. The classic marinara sauce remains as to not stray too far from the classic. Instead of some sort of meat, it is topped off with gum balls. While sweet and savory is a combination people often like, this pizza did not pass Rhett and Link’s test because it would take 7 years to digest the gum.

Good Mythical Morning

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

The Beach Sand Pizza is supposed to take the diner straight to a tropical vacation. Not only does it contain actual sand, it also has sea salt, coconut, and tiny umbrellas to bring you straight to the beach. Rhett and Link described this pizza as the taste you would have in your mouth if you got caught in a riptide.

Good Mythical Morning

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

The worst pizza of this episode by far was the Zombie Pizza. The sauce on this pizza is congealed blood to really satisfy your inner zombie. It is then topped with pig brains and head cheese. Head cheese is parts of the cow brain mushed up, so definitely not the ooey-gooey deliciousness of normal cheese that we all know and love. You know this pizza was the worst because both Rhett and Link could not keep it down.

If this inspired you to make your own pizza creation, learn how to turn leftover pizza into breakfast pizza.

“Will It Cookie?”

Good Mythical Morning

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

The Frank and Beans Cookie was not promising from the start. As soon as Rhett and Link picked it up, they immediately described it as mushy. It was probably mushy because not only did it have frank and beans on the top, they were also inside the cookie. Surprisingly, Link seemed to like the cookie and said that it reminded him of Christmas.

Good Mythical Morning

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

The Tuna Cookie was a regular sugar cookie with canned tuna spread on the top. Link believed that the sweetness was too weird of a combination with the tuna. However, when Rhett put the two cookies together, he said that it tasted like a tuna sandwich, so he approved of it.

Good Mythical Morning

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

The worst cookie of this episode was definitely the Haggis Cookie. For those of you who do not know what haggis is, it is  the internal organs of the sheep cooked in sheep stomach. Rhett and Link could not get an actual sheep stomach, so they replaced that with intestine lining on top. Rhett had to give himself a pep talk in a Scottish accent in order to keep the haggis cookie down.

If you want to stick to the classic cookies, check out these 19 recipes you can make with Oreos.

“Will It Burger?”

Good Mythical Morning

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

The Grasshopper Burger consists of grasshopper cookies mixed with actual grasshoppers and chocolate sauce. It is a play off of the classic chocolate and mint combination in actual grasshopper cookies, but with a crunchy surprise. Rhett and Lenk did not approve of this burger because they found that biting through the exoskeleton of the grasshopper was equally as gross as it sounds.

Good Mythical Morning

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

The Skin Burger is the grossest burger of the episode in my opinion. There is a plethora of skin on this burger from all sorts of animals. It contains trout, salmon, turkey, pork, chicken, and potato skins. Rhett and Link could barely get one bite down due to the rubbery poached chicken skin.

Good Mythical Morning

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

The Beef Jerky Burger is a combination of a bunch of different dried foods. It consists of a rehydrated beef jerky patty, tomato fruit leather, dried kale, sun dried tomatoes,  and it is finished off with dried cheese powder. Rhett and Lenk were not as disgusted with this burger as they were with the other two. They said that if they were on a camping trip and this was the only thing they could eat, they would not be too mad about it.

If you are looking for a burger that actually tastes good, check out the 15 best burgers in America.