Food proposals are the children of chick flicks and delicious snacks. Since food is already included, you don’t even have to munch on anything as you bask in the love (but you still totally can). Check out these tasty proposals that’ll make your heart go pitter-patter – and your mouth salivate.

Grab some tissues and feast your eyes, folks.

The “That’s Not What I Ordered” Proposal

proposal

Gif courtesy of YouTube

By now you’ve probably heard about Sprinkle’s legendary cupcake ATM. This romantic mastermind took the ATM to new levels by sticking his fiancé’s ring in one of the dessert boxes. So brilliant and so sweet. I just hope she got her cupcake, too, ya know? Check out the full video here.

The Coffee Addict’s Proposal

proposal

Gif courtesy of YouTube

This guy realized how important Starbucks was to his girlfriend, so he made sure it was the backdrop for the most important question of her life. He stood in the drive-thru line to usher her in and even donned the famous green apron for the occasion. Now that’s real love – with cream, sugar and two pumps of caramel. See the video here.

The “Every Girl’s Dream” Proposal

proposal

Gif courtesy of YouTube

Jordan (the boyfriend) serenades his love in a classy Italian restaurant with the song “Marry You” by Bruno Mars. He’s on the guitar, but there are also violins. Swoon.

She gets a song, a gorgeous ring and pasta all in one night. You can’t tell me you haven’t had this dream before. See the whole shebang here.

The Drive-Thru Proposal

proposal

Gif courtesy of YouTube

There’s just no other name for a proposal like this. His lady told him she wanted something unique, and boy did she get it. When his love pulls up to the window, he wastes no time letting her know that she won’t be getting any fast food.

Quick, surprising and to the point. And he actually says, “Your total comes to I love you.” What a guy. See the full proposal here.

The “Chipotle is Bae” Proposal

proposal

Gif courtesy of YouTube

She probably thought the guac was going to be the best part of her day. I may have given you leeway on the Italian restaurant thing, but you have definitely thought about this before. Who doesn’t want her man to stand up on a chair and announce his love for you in the presence of other Chipotle addicts– and then propose?

This guy has his head on right, that’s for sure. Check out the complete version here.

The “What Kind of Chocolate Filling is This?” Proposal

proposal

Gif courtesy of YouTube

They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but I could take down that statement with one word: chocolate. This genius put the two together to pop the question.

She seems pretty unenthusiastic at first considering she doesn’t like the kind of chocolate he pushes her way, but her lover is insistent that she try it. If you look closely, you can see the ring’s outline in the chocolate before she peels back the wrapper.

I don’t know what kind of nut or filling she thought was inside, but she seemed genuinely shocked. See her face (and the video) here.

The Food Tour Proposal

proposal

Gif courtesy of YouTube

Imagine going on a full-day food tour that ends with your engagement. Didn’t I see this in a Disney movie or something? It sure sounds like a dream come true. While the video is pretty long, it picks up at the end with surprise flowers, a marching band appearance and fireworks. Yeah.

Bonus points to this lover for using the song “Chocolate” in his proposal video.

Don’t you just love food love?