Valentine's Day; while it's a month away, it's never too early to start doing some form of preparation for it. If you're anything like me and usually procrastinate until the last minute, then you're not entirely out of luck, thanks to The GlenDronach's chocolate and scotch pairings, which barely takes any time to prepare.

The pairings themselves

Milk Chocolate and The GlenDronach 12 ($60)

Liz Abere

The smooth milk chocolate harmonizes with the sweet raisin, vanilla and graham cracker spice found in this 12-year-old single malt, matured in Pedro Ximenex and Oloroso sherry casks.

Caramel Milk Chocolate and The GlenDronach 15 Revival ($84)

Liz Abere

The rich, spicy sweetness of the caramel perfectly complements the honey and cherry notes of the 15-year-old single malt Scotch whisky, aged in Pedro Ximenex and Oloroso casks.

Hazelnut Milk Chocolate and The GlenDronach 18 Allardice ($150)

Liz Abere

The sweet, nutty chocolate helps enhance the juicy sherried fruit notes of this robust, full-bodied 18-year-old single malt Scotch whisky matured in Oloroso casks.

Raspberry Dark Chocolate and The GlenDronach 21 Parliament ($210)

Liz Abere

The berry-infused dark chocolate beautifully underscores the dark, rich fruit, oak and chocolate sauce notes of the elegant 21-year-old single malt Scotch whisky slowly matured in Pedro Ximenex and Oloroso sherry casks.

Now that you have some pairings in mind, head over to your local booze store to pick up any or all of the bottles of The GlenDronach that are mentioned in this list in addition to some chocolate. This powerful duo never fails and the best part is, time come Valentine's Day, you won't have to go outside to celebrate cause who knows how the weather is going to be?