Last year, Netflix did something truly wonderful: It brought all 10 seasons of Friends to subscribers everywhere. Thanks to this, a larger fanbase can now watch all 10 Thanksgiving-themed episodes and delight in the humorous shenanigans that occur during the so-called “Friendsgivings.” All of us at Spoon know we’ll be taking advantage of this, so just for fun, we’ve made a list of the six friends in Thanksgiving food form.

Rachel Green – Truffled Mac and Cheese

thanksgiving

Photo by Amanda Shulman

Rachel was first introduced to watchers as the popular, rich girl who Monica and Ross knew in high school. What better way to represent her than with the most popular side dish, transformed with a ~fancy~ and expensive twist?

thanksgiving

Monica Geller – Apple Pie

thanksgiving

Photo by Jacqs Carroll

It’s no secret that Monica is a highly competitive control freak with a need to always be right. Although she can be overbearing at times, Monica is a great friend and well-liked. Pies are no different; they require a lot of attention to detail and can be a pain in the ass, but in the end are always a hit.

thanksgiving

Ross Geller – Cornbread

thanksgiving

Photo by Maddie Stanley

Ross is known for his dry sense of humor, boring job, and traditional views on life. Although cornbread doesn’t always have to be dry and boring, it is definitely traditional and a staple of every Thanksgiving meal, just like how Ross is the glue that holds the group together.

thanksgiving

Joey Tribbiani – Turkey

thanksgiving

Photo by Morgan Goldberg

We all know that Joey isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, and neither is a turkey. Combined with his propensity to get his head stuck in turkeys and his impressive ability to eat an entire turkey, Joey and turkeys are a match made in heaven.

Gif courtesy of buzzfeed.com

Chandler Bing – Canned Cranberry Sauce

thanksgiving

Photo by Liz West

Chandler has a job no one can quite put a finger on and an unusual sense of humor. What food is an acquired taste with unknown components? Canned cranberry sauce. Weird and probably not entirely natural, canned cranberry sauce is a hit among some, while others just stare at it and don’t understand. But don’t worry, we love you for who you are, Chandler.

thanksgiving

Phoebe Buffay – Tofurky Sushi

thanksgiving

Photo by Eva Chen

Huh? Tofurky sushi? Well, it wouldn’t be Phoebe if it were traditional or conventional. Phoebe brings the quirk in abundance and always makes off-the-wall comments that don’t quite make sense. It is only fitting that her food be vegetarian and, well, very unusual.

thanksgiving

So, now you can have a Friends-themed Friendsgiving with the Friends characters as the food. Not in a cannibalistic way, of course, but in a look-this-character-is-so-similar-to-this-food-let’s-eat-it kind of way. That was weird. Happy Friendsgiving, everyone.

thanksgiving