With Valentine's Day in a month, you might already start thinking of what to give your significant other... or soon to be significant other. The trick is, you don't want to look like you tried too hard, cause that'll show; but then again, you don't want to look like you didn't try at all, cause then it'll look like you don't have a sh!t to give. So; if you know that your significant other or your soon to be significant other is a major foodie, then it's time to check out the following gifts that'll be absolutely perfect for them.

Loacker Chocolate Quadratini

Loacker Quadratini Chocolate is the perfect gift for those with a sweet tooth with four layers of the smoothest chocolate cream filling held by five light, crispy wafers. Said quadratini are also available in additional flavors, such as Cappuccino, Cocoa & Milk, Espresso, Hazelnut, Lemon and more, and retail for anywhere between $4.49 and $5.49. Besides, who wouldn't want chocolate to help them fall in love on Valentine's Day?

Üllo Wine Purifier

Ok ok; I get it, this isn't a food based gift, but food and wine go together, just like you and your significant other, right? Retailing for $79.99, this revolutionary sleek and compact filter for red and white wine drinkers acts as both a sulfite filter and aerator. Whether you suffer from a sulfite sensitivity or you’re just looking for a smoother and more natural taste, Üllo is the perfect gift for any wine-lover.

Quiet Mark awarded Braun MultiQuick MQ725 Hand Blender

Liz Abere

The patented PowerBell system and Braun’s SplashControl technology work together reducing suction and unwanted noise during every use, blending faster and more evenly, and virtually eliminating splashing. This hand blender comes with a blending beaker and the EasyClick Accessory System to let you switch from the blending wand, whisk, and 1.5-cup chopper, perfect for any food processing tasks in the kitchen. It has the Quiet Mark seal of approval for being one of the quietest hand blenders in the market, making it a great gift for Valentine's Day.

Welch’s Valentine’s Day Fruit Snacks

Liz Abere

The limited-edition offering features custom Valentine’s Day-themed graphics and heart-shaped fruit snack pieces with fun emoji faces. Even better, these fruit snacks are perfect for Valentine’s Day classroom exchanges as each pouch features a “To/From” signable front panel. A 28-count box retails for $4.99 at Target and a 32-count box retails for $4.98 at Walmart.

Gaea Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Perfect to gift the chef’s in your life! The freshest olive oil available, fresh from the press within 3 hours of harvest. With an award winning quality and taste, Gaea uses an advanced technology to seal the aromas and freshness of this superb extra virgin olive oil, and keeps it protected from oxygen, heat and light. Painting the bottles black is another way Gaea aims to preserve the freshness, by keeping light out and flavor locked in. Each bottle has a harvest date printed on the label to inform consumers of when the olives were harvested and bottled. Suggested retail price is $19.99.

ALDI-exclusive Intermingle Red Blend

Retailing for $6.99, this Product of the Year winner is a California medium-dry red wine with fresh, ripe, jam like fruit notes. It pairs well with grilled meats and chicken, and is perfect to cozy up with on Valentine’s Day. Pairs well with the wine purifier up above.

100% Organic Cotton Sheets by Brooklyn Bedding

Brooklyn Bedding’s 100% Organic Cotton Sheets are GOTS certified, ensuring a perfectly natural and sustainable sleep experience. The sheets’ soft and supple nature is derived from a highly refined micro sanding process. Each package includes double the number of pillowcases typically offered in sheet sets, and is packaged in a reusable drawstring bag with cotton enclosure. Sizes include Twin, Full, Queen, King, and CA King with prices ranging from $90 to $154; the sheets are available for purchase online at BrooklynBedding.com.

See, wasn't that easy? Now you have gift ideas for all types of significant others all in one article, so getting that special person to fall in love with you either for the first time or all over again won't be so freaking complicated.