When you think of Disney World, you probably think of Mickey Mouse, princesses, and amusement park rides. You probably didn’t know that since it opened in 1971, Walt Disney World has accumulated more than 40 square miles of land, including four theme parks and two water parks.

You also probably didn’t know that the food scene in Disney is crazy. I’m talking the more than 140 unique restaurants, food trucks and bakeries. While the number of dining options may seem intimidating, there are a handful of snacks and dishes that stand out above the rest.

1. Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Sandwich

disney world

Photo courtesy of @funsweets on tumblr.com

This delicious snack is another Disney classic sold at every park. Disney has a trend of making everything shaped like Mickey, but we’re not complaining.

2. Mickey Pretzels

disney world

Photo by Megan Limanni

Soft pretzels taste way better when they’re shaped like Mickey. These can be found at any snack stand in any of the parks, or right at home with this easy tutorial. Choose from dipping sauces like cheese or spicy mustard.

3. Margherita Pizza from Wolfgang Puck Express

disney world

Photo by of Megan Limanni

Wolfgang Puck Express is located in the newly renamed Disney Springs, so you don’t need a park ticket to pig out on this amazing pizza. Everyone knows that pizza is the most beautiful food, and this pizza is no different.

4. Chicken Parmesan from Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano

disney world

Photo by Alex Lindhorst

Mama Melrose is known for their classic Italian dining room complete with huge portions. You can’t go wrong with any of their classic dishes, including this chicken parmesan. Follow these guidelines to have the best Italian dinner ever.

5. The Grey Stuff from Be Our Guest

disney world

Photo by Alex Lindhorst

This absolutely delicious Oreo-flavored desert gets its name from the song “Be Our Guest” from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. The talking silverware tells you to “try the grey stuff, it’s delicious,” and I totally agree. Check out this step-by-step guide to make other famous dishes from Disney movies.

6. Veggie Burrito from Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe

disney world

Photo by Megan Limanni

Pecos Bill in Magic Kingdom was recently remodeled from burgers to a Chipotle-style burrito place for all those who are addicted to Chipotle. Let me just say that the change was totally worth it. Guests are able to order base ingredients and then pile on toppings such as guacamole, onions, salsa, and sour cream.

7. Dole Whips from Aloha Isle

disney world

Photo by Megan Limanni

Dole Whips are the Holy Grail of ice cream. This pineapple soft serve is smooth, creamy, and a perfect pick-me-up on a hot day in the parks. If you’re like me and crave them all the time, you can use this Dole Whip recipe to create your own.

8. Lasagna from Chefs De France

disney world

Photo by Megan Limanni

Each county represented in Epcot’s World Showcase has their own table service restaurant, and France has one of the best. You can even eat guilt-free, because research shows that eating like a French person won’t make you fat. This small cafe’s menu is filled with classic French dishes like this vegetable lasagna.

9. Tofu Lo Mein from Yak and Yeti

disney world

Photo by Megan Limanni

If you don’t visit Yak and Yeti for the food, you need to for the atmosphere. This traveller’s cafe is filled to the brim with authentic Nepalese artifacts. The menu consists of pan-Asian dishes with many vegetarian options. If you need a push to go vegetarian, this article perfectly describes the pros of a meat-free diet.

10. Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bars

disney world

Photo courtesy of carmelaasinas.tumblr.com

Mickey Mouse is the face of Disney, so there’s no better way to celebrate your amazing vacation than with one of these bad boys. One bite will send you back to your childhood in the best way possible. Want amazing ice cream, but don’t have the money to travel all the way to Orlando? Check out this super easy way to make ice cream in a bag.

11. Cinnamon Rolls from Gaston’s Tavern

disney world

Photo courtesy of David Coolbaugh on facebook.com

At this cute little cafe designed by Gaston from Beauty and the Beasts, guests can choose from a small menu of blended drinks and sweet treats. Not only are cinnamon rolls delicious, they also have many health benefits because cinnamon has super powers.

12. Fried Chicken Dinner at 50’s Prime Time Cafe

disney world

Photo courtesy of Nikki Moiser on facebook.com

50’s Prime Time Cafe is known for their old fashioned decor that looks like the inside of a kitchen in the 1950s. This restaurant is complete with sassy waitresses and classic American dishes like this fried chicken. Make sure to follow restaurant etiquette using these tips or you’ll be forced to finish your vegetables.

13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Layers Cake from 50’s Prime Time Cafe

disney world

This cake is a must have dessert at 50’s Prime Time Cafe. It definitely takes more than one person to finish so prepare yourself. If you’re like me, though, and cake is the love of your life, then you should have no trouble inhaling this delicious dessert.

14. Anything from The Main Street Confectionery

disney world

Photo courtesy of John Monton on facebook.com

From the delicious smell of fresh cotton candy, popcorn, and caramel apples being made, the Main Street Confectionery is a sweet tooth’s dream. The employees will gladly give you unlimited samples of anything your heart desires and will sometimes throw in a free treat as a form of Disney magic. Disney is the happiest place on Earth, so a bakery inside Disney is the second happiest according to this article.

15. Crab Cakes at Fulton’s Crab House

disney world

Photo courtesy of Jennifer Brooke Ibarra on facebook.com

Fulton’s Crab House is one of the most unique dining experiences in Disney Springs, Disney World’s outdoor shopping area. Guests climb aboard a real riverboat to sample unique seafood dishes. If you can’t get enough of unique restaurants, this article looks at some outside of Disney.

16. Cronut from Epcot’s Refreshment Port

disney world

Photo courtesy of Janice Ballard on facebook.com

Disney is known for this unique croissant donut or “cronut.” This warm cinnamon pastry can even be topped with ice cream. If you’re obsessed with pastry hybrids like the cronut, this article is for you.

17. Mickey Waffles from The Crystal Palace

disney world

Photo courtesy of Amy Lynn D on facebook.com

This Disney spin on a classic breakfast food proves that everything tastes better when it’s shaped like Mickey. Waffles are clearly one of the most underrated breakfast foods, but not everyone knows that waffles can be used in almost every dish.

18. Nutella and fFresh Fruit Waffle from Sleepy Hollow

disney world

Photo courtesy of Amy Ehrlich on facebook.com

This delicious breakfast food has it all: Nutella, waffles, and fruit, so you can tell yourself it’s healthy. Gourmet waffles like this seem like a treat, but it’s actually easy enough for a college student to make.

19. Pork Eggrolls from Lotus Blossom Cafe

disney world

Photo by Alex Lindhorst

These egg rolls are out of this world. This quick service restaurant offers dipping sauces for your meal like sweet and sour sauce, soy sauce, and hot mustard. Another great sauce for egg rolls, or any meal, is Sriracha. No matter what you pick, these fresh egg rolls are great with everything.

20. Macaroni and Cheese from Chefs de France

disney world

Photo by Alex Lindhorst

When you order this dish, you’ll most likely get a warning from your waiter about how rich it is. Ignore that warning. If you’re health conscious, here’s a recipe for clean mac and cheese that actually tastes good.

21. Desert Pear Lemonade from Yak and Yeti

disney world

Photo by Megan Limanni

Besides having amazing food, Yak and Yeti has a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. If you’re like me and didn’t know that there were so many options of fruit to put in lemonade, here’s a guide to help you choose. Their various flavors of lemonades such as pomegranate and desert pear tie in well with any of their dishes.

22. Pene alla Vodka from Mama Melrose Ristorante Italiano

disney world

Photo by Megan Limanni

This classic Italian favorite can also be made with shrimp. This basic pasta dish is one of the most popular dishes on the menu. Brush up on your pasta etiquette with this list of 10 pasta rules. You’ll thank me later.

23. Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Macaron Sandwich from L’Artisan des Glaces

disney world

Photo courtesy of @disneyfoodislove on tumblr.com

This small ice cream shop in Epcot’s France pavilion is known for their delicious seasonal flavors, like this pumpkin spice macaron. This place is also known for their Ice Cream Martini that everyone needs to try. Don’t worry about being seen as basic if you eat this macaron, though. This article in defense of pumpkin spice will change your mind about why it’s the best.

24. Chocolate Doughnut from Joffrey’s Espresso and Pastries

disney world

You may not be able to tell from the picture, but this donut is huge. Like as big as your face. Don’t try to eat this without expecting a face full of chocolate (or vanilla or strawberry) frosting. Messy food is the greatest food though, as you can tell from these pictures.

25. Jalapeño and Cheese Stuffed Pretzel from Block & Hans

disney world

Although it isn’t shaped like Mickey, this amazing pretzel is warm, delicious, and totally worth the almost $7 price tag. This delicious pretzel makes up for its lack of Disney theme by being filled with gooey, spicy cheese. If you like the idea of a stuffed pretzel, but have a sweet tooth, then this recipe is for you.

26. Buffalo Bleu Cheese Popcorn from Epcot

disney world

This popcorn, besides being a super awesome color, is unique because it’s only found at one tiny popcorn stand in Epcot. You can also sample sour cream and chive or cheddar cheese popcorn. Flavored popcorn is not a new concept, though. Keep up with the times and try these amazing ways to pimp out your popcorn.

27. Troll Horn from Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe

disney world

The troll horn is one of many adorable Norwegian baked goods at Epcot’s Norway pavilion. Another pastry this café is called school bread, a traditional Norwegian desert. Now you can even make your own with this recipe.

28. Hot Beef and Cheddar Sandwich from Capt. Cooks

disney world

Although Capt. Cook’s is located at Disney’s Polynesian Resort, this sandwich was too good to not include on the list. We know that you’re probably sick of your campus Subway, so try this recipe to make your own sandwich that even Disney would approve of.

29. Mozzarella Caprese from Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

disney world

Photo courtesy of @letsdodisneyy on tumblr.com

As soon as you walk into Via Napoli, you’ll instantly smell their wood-burning ovens where they create fresh pizza and appetizers, like this mozzarella caprese. Caprese, or a mix or mozzarella, tomato, and basil, is a common Italian dish that is delicious and fresh. Here are more ways to incorporate caprese in your diet.

30. Chicken and Waffles from Sleepy Hollow

disney world

Sleepy Hollow is known for their savory waffle sandwiches, like this chicken and waffle creation. Chicken and waffles is a newer craze in the restaurant scene, so stay in the know with trivia about the origins of this unlikely combination.

31. Steak and Mashed Potato Meal from Cinderella’s Royal Table

disney world

Photo courtesy of Amanda Burkham on facebook.com

This restaurant is the only one where you can actually eat in the iconic Disney castle. Cinderella’s Royal Table is a unique princess dining experience complete with dishes fit for royalty. Cinderella has a kick ass restaurant, and is a great role model for body positivity. She’s the total package.

32. Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe

disney world

Photo courtesy of Allison Zelinsky on facebook.com

Perhaps one of Disney’s most unique breakfast foods, Tonga toast is banana-stuffed sourdough rolled in cinnamon and sugar. You can recreate your own version of this popular Disney breakfast item.

33. Chicken Enchiladas at San Angel Inn Restaurante

disney world

Guests can dine on Mexican dishes next to a Mayan temple in this restaurant lit by candlelight. This restaurant is located in Epcot’s Mexico pavilion right next to a full bar with imported tequila. Disney’s dine-and-dash pro is a frequent visitor to this bar, so look out for him or other rowdy guests, especially during Disney’s Food and Wine Festival.

If Disney is the happiest place on Earth, then eating your way through Disney must be the happiest activity on Earth.