Pumpkin-spiced, caramel-drizzled, jack-o-lanterned or apple-frittered, your fall favorites are coming soon. There is no better month than October to indulge in these classic fall-themed foods, so make sure you grab as many as you can while wearing a sweater as the leaves fall.

1. Cheesecake Factory’s Pumpkin Cheesecake

fall food

Photo courtesy of deliciousasitlooks.com

Cheesecake is God’s gift to this earth and the naughtiest fall combination in the books. Creamy and fluffy cheesecake meets pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and allspice to create a dessert so devilish it should be a sin.

2. Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte

fall food

Photo courtesy of thejoyofeverydaycooking.com

It just wouldn’t be fall without a luscious and creamy Pumpkin Spice Latte. For many of us, our first coffee experience was the PSL, and we’ve never gone back. Pick one up and cozy up with a book on a brisk fall day. And don’t apologize for loving the PSL, we love it too.

3. Pillsbury Ready-to-Bake Pumpkin Shaped Cookies

fall food

Photo courtesy of mamaandmou.com

Nothing says fall quite like Halloween. So it’s no surprise that these Pillsbury Halloween cookies have been a childhood staple and our adult guilty pleasure. Go ahead, make some for the kids on your floor. Or eat them all yourself — midterms are stressful, after all.

4. Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Donut

fall food

Photo courtesy of thecooknextdoor.com

Although the Dunkin vs. Starbz coffee debate is very real, the pumpkin spiced doughnut at Dunkin’ is pumpkin perfection. It’ll make your morning commute a little sweeter and your day a little spicier. Pick this one up if you’re feeling feisty.

5. Reese’s Pumpkin-Shaped Peanut Butter Cup

fall food

Photo courtesy of wickedvegan.com

Okay, so this one may not be pumpkin-spiced or laced with cinnamon, but it sure does give off that fall vibe. With (what seems like) twice the peanut butter, this will crush your sugar cravings and get you in the Halloween spirit.

6. Affy Tapple Taffy Apples

fall food

Photo courtesy of cristinaferrarecooks.com

If your school never had an Affy Tapple fundraiser, my condolences. Tart apple meets sweet caramel and peanuts to create a sweet, savory, and salty experience that’ll take you to October flavor-town. Buy one, or two… But it’s a fundraiser, right? Kk, then buy five.

7. Farmer’s Market Warm Apple Cider

fall food

Photo courtesy of crushbrew.com

Nothing says October quite like a brisk morning at your local farmer’s market, and you KNOW shit’s about to go down when they have fresh apple cider warmed to perfection (you can even make it into a cocktail). Apples freshly juiced with a hint of cinnamon make this a fall crowd-pleaser, so make sure you pick up a warm mug before the season’s over.