Tired of cooking? Make your lives easier by buying some of Trader Joe’s best frozen selections. Although you can always go for the classic ramen noodles, be adventurous and try some of these options that Trader Joe’s has to offer. No need to slave over your food when you can have a meal ready in just a few minutes that looks effortless.

#SpoonTip: Freaked out by the grocery store? Here is a beginner’s guide to healthy food shopping.

Burrata, Prosciutto, & Arugula Flatbread

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Want to eat a more upscale gourmet version of pizza? Go for flatbread instead of normal pizza. Plus prosciutto and arugula = instant class. So fancy.

Hatch Chile Mac & Cheese

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

A classic American meal, with a touch of chile. The chiles are a great addition to the same old Mac & Cheese dinner. Definitely worth the calories.

Thai Sweet Chili Veggie Burger

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

For all you vegetarians, this veggie burger with a Thai twist is sure to please. Change it up from the generic veggie burger that I’m sure you’re sick of eating. For a healthier alternative, add a patty to your salad instead of eating it as a sandwich. Eat with a side of healthy Healthy Veggie Chips.

Alsatian Style Onion Tart

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

A new addition to Trader Joe’s with a unique topping and a crunchy crust. Serve as a main course, appetizer, or side dish. It also makes for a great and satisfying snack.

Steamed Chicken Soup Dumplings

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Who needs soup in a bowl when your soup is already in a dumpling. No need to go looking for a dim sum eatery when you can make these at home. It has all of the flavor of that really good restaurant around the corner with the added convenience. Never heard of dim sum? Check out this Dim Sum for dummies.

British Pub Pies

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

There’s always that one friend that studied abroad in London that won’t stop talking about meat pies. Now you can be up to date on their infatuation. Common in England, these different pies are full of meat, gravy, and veggies. The Brits are obsessed with these pies, and we should be too. British food is much missed in America.

Panettone French Toast

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Don’t forget about breakfast! If you’re feeling adventurous, why not add some whipped cream too? Really, what could be better in the morning than French toast made from a traditional Italian Christmas bread?

Black Bean & Corn Enchilada

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Try this classic Mexican food with a base of sweet tomato sauce. Healthy bonus: it’s made with organic ingredients. Go crazy and make some guacamole for the perfect side dish to this meal.

Shiitake Mushroom Chicken

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Make sure to try this exotic chicken. Don’t forget to add some rice to compliment this ginger soy sauce medley, or serve it over some steamed veggies if you’re feeling extra healthy.

Eggplant Parmigiana

Trader Joe's

Photo courtesy of traderjoes.com

Lastly, an Italian favorite. It heats in only a few minutes! Healthy bonus: the eggplant is grilled, not fried.