I have been an avid Pinterest user for years now and have been itching to share some of my favorite Pins. More than that, my favorite season Fall is finally here. What is there not to love? The colors, the smells, the foods.

My favorite Fall recipes all have one thing in common: baking. So, here is a list of my top 10 pins for Fall baking that you need to try. 

Some of these recipes I have made and they are delicious. Others, I have not tried yet, but they sound just as tasty. Either way, they all have one thing in common: they look incredible. 

1. Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies With Brown Sugar Frosting

peanut, peanut butter, butter, chocolate, pumpkin
Rachel Hernandez

These are next on my "to try" list for so many reasons. First of all, how cute are they? Second, they are super easy to make (as long as you can follow a recipe). 

2. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins

A photo posted by bella ✨ (@bellavigg) on

You won't find these at your local café. Creamy, moist, and unbelievably pumpkin-y. Nothing says Fall better than these muffins with a mug full of hot cocoa or coffee on the side. 

3. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars

A photo posted by healthandus (@healthandus) on

The biggest pro to this recipe, aside from its delicious taste, is its versatility. It can be used as a dessert, midnight snack, or a breakfast bar. With a sneaky hit of pumpkin, they are sure to please this Fall. 

4. Pumpkin Spice Truffles

These are a spin on your typical Oreo truffles. I have yet to try these bad boys, but they look super easy to make. They're great because you can make huge batches of them, and serve them at parties or give them away to friends and family. 

5. Baked Apples

A photo posted by @ai_ki_j on

Baked apples are simply a classic Fall dessert. Just think about a warm apple covered in cinnamon. What more could you want?

6. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

A photo posted by Elyse (@wanderlust616) on

Talk about the most important meal of the day. These sugary treats look heavenly and oh-so-dangerous for your diet. Good thing it's layer season, am I right? 

7. Caramel Apple Cupcakes

With the trend of creative cupcakes showing no signs of fading, this recipe is sure to please all of your friends and family. They also make for great pictures, for all of you food-porn lovers out there. 

8. Pumpkin Scones

Believe me, these are to die for. I have made them at least three times so far, and cannot stop eating them. They really do taste just like the ones sold at Starbucks, but have the extra touch of home-cooked love. 

9. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread

chocolate, cake, cookie, sweet, brownie
Rachel Hernandez

These are a fan favorite, for sure. I made this recipe for my family when I visited home last Friday, and it was gone before the weekend way over. A bit of advice: don't go easy on the chocolate chips. Ever. 

10. Pumpkin Spice Buttercream Frosting

cream, tea
Rachel Hernandez

Why is this number 10? Because I am a full believer in saving the best for last. Frosting is the most versatile tool in all of baking. It can be used for cookies, cakes, loafs, or just for eating straight with a spoon. 

Fall is in the air, and thank goodness for that. Nothing makes a tummy happier than a tasty treat on a chilly day, so start baking. Any of these 10 recipes are sure to be a crowd pleaser (or make them and indulge by yourself, no judgment here).