The flu; sadly to say, it's amongst us all, just like the common cold. I honestly blame the cold weather and people not taking care of themselves properly, but that's just me. Thankfully with the help of LifeFuels, nobody has to have the cold; or the flu for that matter.

What are the details?

Liz Abere

LifeFuels is the world’s first Smart Nutrition Bottle, can help boost your immune system during these tough winter months. The thing with LifeFuels is that they operate with a three part system which includes the Bottle, FuelPods, and an immersive App.

The deal with the bottle is that it costs $179, holds the same amount of water as the average water bottle, which is 16.9 fluid ounces, comes in black and with three FuelPods, has a four day battery life, and makes up to 90 drinks from three FuelPods. The bottle also comes with a Micro-USB cable and wall charger.

Each of the FuelPods has the ability to turn ordinary water into a drink packed with natural flavors and essential nutrients – think Peach, Lemon Lime, White Grapefruit Citrus – as well as essential vitamins and nutrients. Each recyclable FuelPod dispenses up to 30 drinks and helps reduce and removes the need for disposable single-use plastic bottles.

The app itself allows you to sync your wearable, monitor hydration, dispense your FuelPod, adjust the taste and more! Whether you’re at home, work, or the gym, the LifeFuels App keeps up with your lifestyle.

What's new?

The latest release from LifeFuels is their first ever supplement FuelPod – Orange Tangerine + Immunity. Formulated with vitamins and zinc to give your body extra support, this FuelPod can help defend you through both cold and flu season, and everyday travels. Additional FuelPods featuring electrolytes, multi-vitamins, antioxidants and more can be found here.

So; now that you know more about LifeFuels, head to their website and enter code NEWYOU at checkout for $80 off of your first order with the company. Cool, right?